BY CLARINS

This high protection sunscreen product is perfect for sensitive skin or skin exposed to prolonged sunlight and harmful UVA and UVB rays. This lightweight cream also moisturizes skin, helping prevent sun-induced skin aging as it promotes an even, long-lasting tan. Phyto-Sunactyl 2 Complex promotes a more even tan by providing reinforced protection to preserve your skin's youth and beauty. Offers SPF 30.

• Is it Harsh or gentle when applied? I've never used it so...1 Answers
  • I've very fair skin and always looking for the best sun c...3 Answers
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
This has worked very good for me, days when I'm tanning or go to the beach I love to use this on my face && neck, it's a very light sunscreen so it doesn't feel too heavy on the skin. I also like to use it under makeup, over makeup, or if I'm not wearing any makeup I'll just only use the sunscreen(: well worth the money. Even if I'm not going to be out in the sun too much, I like to add a little drop to my makeup just to be safe from the sun and keep my skin healthy and young (:
Cécile F.
Leesburg, VA
I used this after I have been prescribed with Accutane. My skin became very sensitive to the sun and I could get a sunburn within minutes of exposure in the sun.
I really enjoyed this product, did the job it supposed to do as I didn’t get sunburned while using it! But I am not too happy with the feeling on my skin. The product is very «liquidy » and it leaves a shinny finish on your skin...we can definitely tell I was wearing sunscreen.
Smell is great though!
Caroline M.
Glen Ellyn
Even though I'm young, the wrinkle control aspect is really important to me. I'm 20 years old and it's never too early to start really protecting the most important organ covering your whole body! The only downside is the price, which is why I will probably repurchase neutrogena instead.
Jessica W.
 I had purchased this sunscreen for my Cancun trip I really like the way this sunscreen works it really helped protect my face  from the sun on the two week trip I took to Mexico
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
1,152 reviews
I have oily skin that can be super sensitive so it's very hard for me to find a good facial sunscreen. This product is not at all oily on my skin and it does not cause me to breakout. Also it doesn't make my skin hurt or burn as so many other sunscreens have. It is a little pricey but as I find it to be such an excellent product I feel it's worth it.
Farah A.
Elmhurst , IL
Like all of Clarins skincare, this is a great product that definitely helps protect your skin when in the sun and even after. I’ve noticed a difference with continued use and recommend their body sunscreen spray as well
Leticia J.
Williamsburg, KY
Purchased at: Macy's
This wrinkle control for the face is a wonderful product and it goes on so smoothly and also has a wonderful smell. It has a great package and is also a great value. I think that in the long run it will definitely keep my wrinkles away.
Krista L.
Avon, OH
Although I love Clairns for many things, I REALLY enjoyed this sunscreen. It rubbed in easily and covered well. I used it while I was in the desert in Israel and it protected me, with proper reapplication. Not to mention, it smells great!
Only downside— HIGH PRICE POINT! $$$$
Mia T.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This is a nice lightweight sunscreen that does not clog pores, may be strong for sensitive noses however it does smell pleasant. Overall the product was effective - I would recommend only if you do not have a sensitive sense of smell as it can be overpowering
Brittany F.
Hoboken, NJ
Clarins is my absolute favorite sun-care brand. I breakout from almost everything and Clarins is the best product that keeps my skin both clear and protected. It is on the more expensive side for sunscreen but I believe it is well worth it for this product.
Kayleigh W.
Davenport, FL
I've very fair skin and always looking for the best sun cream. How does this fair in comparison to others? Is it oily? Does it leave a residue?
Christy S.
Dothan, AL
Is it Harsh or gentle when applied? I've never used it so I'm just curious if this is a product I should look into.