BY CLARINS

100% natural mineral sun filters deliver targeted, UVA/UVB protection for the sensitive skin on nose, ears, lips and around eyes. Ideal for children and skin that is sensitive to chemicals. Age-fighting. Moisture-replenishing. Portable tube goes everywhere you go.

Buy on ULTA
Danielle M.
Hoboken
I been using Clarins sunscreen forever, mostly because it's the only sunscreen my mom bought and now I'm just spoiled from it! The Sun control stick is perfect for all those really sensitive areas of your face, like under eyes and lips. It goes on really smoothly and doesn't burn at all. I also love it be because it never leaves my skin feeling greasy or sticky.
Anjelica M.
Love this stuff! I have super fair skin and this stuff helps me to slow down the inevitable aging we all fear!! It's perfect to just quickly throw in my beach bag, or even my purse and go enjoy my day free of worry!!!! I highly recommend this stuff!!
gennis e.
Me gusta que se aplique en spray, me parece muy còmodo. a la vez que protege del sol tambien deja la piel hidratada. Creo que es un precio razonable por su calidad. Lo volveria a comprar
DONNA V.
OMG! I absolutely love this sunscreen! I found this sunscreen on my search for a product that will combat the extra darkening of hyperpigmentation due to sun exposure. I was skeptical about the coverage of this sunscreen because it has an SPF of 50. Usually the higher the SPF, the thicker the sunscreen is. Well this is SUPER light and doesn't leave a chalky look on the skin. As a matter of fact, it gives the exact opposite effect. It rubs in perfectly and gives your skin this glow. It may be a tad bit greasy when it first goes on, but once it absorbs into the skin, you'll love it. It's so moisturizing that I truly feel like I don't need additional moisturizer before I apply this sunscreen. I feel confident that this will give me the protection I need while working on reducing the pigment of the hyperpigmentation. It gives great coverage from the sun and sits well under makeup. Even after wiping the makeup off, my skin still feels soft and moisturized. I think I found my absolute favorite sunscreen!
Mara S.
never really liked sunscreen on a stick just because i have always been used to the lotion which to me is much easier. But OHH BOY this sunscreen is not sticky at all and its perfect for anyone i really do like this Product .
Cary D.
I purchased this product at Ulta because i have sensitive skin so the dermotologist there recommend i use this product. By far the best I have tried even though its a little pricey.
Ariel J.
My face burns easily. So this was nice, it didn't but. But it got red. I wish it was a higher SPF maybe they will have one later? I got this as a gift. I wasnt impressed with the last clarins sunscreen. This is still mediocre I can get better protection at a lower cost. So its alright
Catherine D.
Blue Island , IL
I have one in my purse beach bag and car you never know when you'll need it especially driving to apply on my arm or just when the sun is a little too strong I can just pull it out and apply have been using it for over 3 years now I love it it's not sticky or scented
Yael B.
Forest Hills, NY
I received this as a gift this summer. I never thought I would reinvest in a high-end sunscreen, but this stuff is great. It doesn't feel nearly as oily and thick as many other facial sunscreen sticks. The scent is also not awful like most sunscreens.
Melissa R.
San Antonio , TX
Ummm I am a sucker for stick spf, stay safe on the go. Throw this guy in your purse, I on be in south Texas where we are frequent over 100 degrees and it did not melt when left in the car. Simple swipe and go.
Maria V.
Hidalgo, TX
How good is this for people with acne?