BY CLARINS

From the Clarins Laboratories—a new sun care sensation for body and hair! This SPF 30 dry oil spray—formulated with organic Indonesian Nyamplung Oil—protects skin and hair from the drying effects of sun, salt water and chlorine. Senna extract defends from UV damage. Plane Tree extract fights free radicals. Aloe Vera soothes and softens. Promotes a rich, healthy-looking tan.

•Protects body and hair with SPF 30 sun filters and extracts of Gold Cob, Sycamore and Aloe Vera
•Nourishes and beautifies skin and hair with organic Indonesian Nyamplung Oil
•Enhances a tan and leaves the skin satin-smooth
•Water- and sweat-resistant
•Dry oil; no greasy after feel

Rachel S.
New York
If you know me, you know I love multi-use products. Clarins Sun Care Oil Spray is a sunscreen that’s good for your skin, AND you can also use spray it on your hair to protect your scalp from the sun (bonus: good for your hair too!). It applies easily and is long lasting - only problem I find (and this applies to pretty much all sunscreen/lotions) is that your hands become coated in the product as you apply it, and its a little difficult to hold onto the bottle. My temporary solution: I wrap a paper towel around the bottle so I’m able to wipe my hands on that instead of the bottle! So far, so good!
Carolyn G.
On a recent trip to Miami, this stuff was an absolute savior for me. I spent entire days in the sun, and managed to avoid any sunburn! For a gal who can get a sunburn if you look at me cross-eyed, that's quite an accomplishment. There are only two things that make me hesitant to give it the full 5-stars: the first is the price. This was 36 bucks at Ulta. The truth is that there are probably comparable products there or at the drug store for considerably cheaper. The second is that it does take a little bit of time to absorb fully, and until it does the skin is left feeling a bit greasy and oily. Despite those cons, I still believe that the functionality (it's AWESOME for scalp and hair sun protection!) and method of application (big fan of the easy spray technique) make this a go-to SPF product this summer for myself! If you can handle the expense and temporary oily feel, I do recommend this product as it truly does work fantastically!
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA
This product is a MUST summer time item if you have sensitive skin/dry skin/get sunburnt quick/or want the easy way to put on SPF. You can carry this easily around the beach and have a nice glow but be protected
from the sun! my only gripe about it is that it can sometimes feel a little greasy and if i'm washing it off in the shower I have to lather up a bit more. But i love this sunblock!
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Not worth it. I was searching high and low for a really nice daily body SPF (I live in New Orleans and the sun is unrelenting, even if you're only outside for 15 minutes at a time). Thought that a sunscreen "oil" would fit the bill, maybe even trick me into looking forward to applying it every morning by feeling a bit more "luxe". This product, to me, is indistinguishable from the drugstore sunscreens like L'Oreal...except without the continuous spray...and for FOUR times the price. The finish was greasy (body oils usually absorb into your skin a bit, but this felt totally wet the entire time I had it on) and even smelled the same as the cheaper drugstore varieties. Sorry, but this is totally not worth the price.
Ann M.
Urbanna, VA
I loved this sunscreen. It works wonderfully. I bought mine at Macy's department store. It was a little pricey, but worth it. It came with a gift in a very nice box. I would buy it again. I would recommend this product.
Jaclyn C.
San Diego, CA
I recently used this while one a 7 day Caribbean cruise. My scalp did not get burnt once. My only recommendation would be to make sure you spray it on with plenty of distance, otherwise you will end up looking like you haven't washed your hair in days.
Cori C.
Because your hair and scalp need SPF protection, too! I prefer Clarins Sunscreen Care Milk-Lotion Spray for my skin but the Oil Spray is great for hair and scalp. Offers fantastic protection while also helping keep hair smooth and free of fly aways.
Divya R.
Camas, WA
I like that this has a nice, dry finish when sprayed on the skin (body, not face) and hair. I am so glad this works on hair, I think my scalp and hair gets neglected most when it comes to skin care. Within the bottle, there is a strong alcohol smell, however I think the alcohol is for allowing the oil to spray easier. On the skin, I do not smell any alcohol.
Helen L.
Santa clara, Ca
I like this sun screen, love the scent, smells amazing. And the size of it. Really with it. However, I wish clarins had this product for face. This bottle will last me a whole summer.
Teri B.
This is a great product if you are a bit more sensitive to sunlight. It prevents you from freckling and getting burnt in the sun. It also hydrates your skin while you are in the sun and prevents it from drying out.