BY CLARINS

Are you looking for an easy way to get beautiful skin?
BB Skin Perfecting Cream evens skin tone, revitalises and protects - resulting in beautiful skin with a perfect complexion in one simple step. Efficient skin care and beauty expertise have been combined by the Clarins Laboratories in this 3-in-1 product.

Usage: A quick and easy to use product for immediate beauty results.
Applied with the fingers, this smooth 3-in-1 complexion cream is naturally absorbed to produce a perfect result without appearing made up. Imperfections disappear and dull, tired skin is revitalised, while also providing sunscreen protection for the face.

• Is this like a tan? Does it change your skin shade in cer...2 Answers
  • What is this product for, exactly? 3 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
Skye T.
Review for: Clarins BB Skin Perfecting Cream SPF 25 01 Light more...
Bought this at Duty Free as I was leaving France because I thought I couldn't leave France without some fancy beauty product. I sampled it and was happy with the coverage, and also happy to be purchasing a foundation (well, BB cream) with a good SPF (being a responsible, fair-skinned adult!). However, though I'm still happy with the level of coverage it provides, its long-lasting nature and ability to keep my face from sunburning, I find the formula to leave my face looking greasy. Like, really greasy. So now after dropping a lot of money on this BB cream I'm in search of some powder or similar mattifying product to dull down the shine. For that reason, I wouldn't purchase again or recommend to friends (at least not those whose faces are prone to shine!).
Maya M.
Troy, NY
Review for: Clarins BB Skin Perfecting Cream SPF25, 00 more...
I love the smell and feel of this bb cream. It is the most full coverage formula I have from a BB cream. I absolutely love how it feels and goes on my face. It stays on all day. They have the perfect color for my summer skin tone but the other shades don't seem to match my skin during winter and paler times.
Vivian T.
Review for: Clarins BB Skin Perfecting Cream SPF 25 01 Light more...
The bb cream is pretty nice. But one of the cons if that it is very light coverage so you cant cover much. It cost a lot for just a bb cream. It last a long time though. I wouldnt buy it again but its alright i guess.
Tianna R.
Alexandria, VA
Clarins BB Skin Perfecting Cream is my new favorite, holy grail BB cream. Gives a great light coverage that hides my imperfections and gives me that natural makeup glow. The SPF is perfect for daily protection in regular day use and does not create a flash back like other products with a SPF can do sometimes. Does not clog my pores nor does it irritate my rosacea. This is a great product where a little goes a long way and is worth the $$.
Clarins BB cream is really good and covers a lot of pimples and stuff like that. For the people that have very light skin like me it's great for the summer so you look a little tan because they have very dark skin colours to offer. It smells really good and works really good! Im giving this product 5 stars!!!!!
Christina L.
Review for: Clarins BB Skin Perfecting Cream SPF25, 00 more...
Good replacement for foundation. Gave good coverage, but a little heavy for my taste. I would recommend as it really even out your skin and gives a nice finished look.
Angie F.
Sarasota, FL
Blends beautifully and dries off quicky, it also lives a little bit of a shimmery look. Not greasy or oily
Sabrina T.
Silver Spring, MD
It's a decent bb cream with medium coverage. It applies a bit streaky. I won't be repurchasing.
Michelle K.
Lapeer, MI
I love that this product has SPF in it! I am always in need of sunscreen.
🌸Aurlane_twenty-one y.
Scionzier
Review for: 01 Light more...
Achète chez Marionnaud après un essai make-up sur moi, j’ai adoré son fini naturel, je trouve par contre qu’il est moins beau travaille aux pinceaux mais laisse toute fois un effet naturel.
Rebecca C.
Quinlan, TX
What is this product for, exactly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is this like a tan? Does it change your skin shade in certain areas? Did this cause you any Breakouts? Or Help stop acne and breakouts? If your skin has been damaging from the sun does it help reverse that a bit? Good for women who are African American?