BY CLARINS

This intensive replenishing cream helps visibly lift, tone and restore elasticity to mature skin weakened by hormonal changes linked to the aging process. Delivers unrivaled anti-aging power with Clarins' exclusive Harungana Leaf—the “healing” tree from Madagascar. This powerful plant extract helps replenish the skin and fights against skin slackening— helping to restore the youthful appearance you once knew.

Day-after-day, skin is replenished at every level*:
•Helps restore skin's density and smoothness
•Diminishes the appearance of deep wrinkles
•Helps visibly lift, tone and restore elasticity
•Minimizes the appearance of age spots
•Brightens the complexion
•Nourishes and moisturizes
•Protects with SPF 20 to help prevent premature signs of aging.

Clarins SPF 20 Super Restorative Day Cream
  • "OMG it gave me something that I'm obsessed with protecting my face and the sun live in Miami and I have to watch more than the others because the sun is here all year, I like that apart moisturizing because it protects you and protection factor is very high considering it is a moisturizer produccto love this and I will keep buying" in 42 reviews
  • "Whether your oily or dry skin is causing you problems, you can't go wrong with this Clarins cream. Firms my face and fills in lines. Is a must have both during dry winter and scorching summer. " in 28 reviews
  • "Very high end and rich. Its worth the cost I use it and have sensitive skin and find I have no problems." in 22 reviews
Audrey L.
Rowlett, TX
Absolutely love this product. Keeps my skin protected, hydrated and radiant, it also soothes my skin whenever it's irritated or when I'm having any sort of breakouts. It works so well with my skin. I would say it is a little heavy though, that may be a problem with people with more sensitive skin, larger pores, or oily skin types.
Amber G.
Akron, OH
This is a fantastic daily moisturizer. It reduced the fine lines on my forehead. The sun protection is an added bonus. It doesn’t irritate my skin. The scent is minimal. Great product for anyone just starting to notice those tiny wrinkles appearing around your eyes and forehead.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Really obsessed with most clarins products, but this cream does wonders to your face, skin feels so smooth and soft after applying and most products have spf. Overall Satisfied customer! Just wish they weren't as pricey
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
Clarins Restorative Day Cream is an amazing Moisturizer if you have combination skin like musky. It moisturizes your skin and leaves it feeling hydrated all while working against the aging process by preventing fine lines and wrinkles. The smell is very nice also. It’s not perfumey like a lot of moisturizers. I have seen improved results with my skin since I started using this product.
Jean A.
Northvale, NJ
My mom got this for me because it was on sale and I started using Clarins products because I liked their foundation and this is really good. Your skin will feel soft and moisturized, I apply it before I put makeup on in the morning and it keeps my face on good condition. This is also very useful in the winter when I have to walk in the cold and my skin gets really dry.
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
One of my favorite spf lotions! It gives me recovery and hydration when I most need it living in the mountains and desert in a harsh environment! I love this product and use it during every winter! I highly recommend it!
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Great moisturizer with sunscreen that you can wear easily under foundation.
This is my first time purchasing and I really like it. Since I purchased for sunscreen protection, I am very pleased. I will be buying it again.
Katie S.
Winder, GA
I absolutely love this product. I was given as a gift and it feels amazing on my face. I have never had a moisturizer that has made me feel great all day. I have acne prone skin and this product does not make me break out.
Tabitha W.
Im very cautious about sunscreens as I don’t trust many companies because of the chemicals and aluminum in the cans. This one is one of the few I trust and purchase. It also helps protect and moisturize my face.
Cheri W.
Racine , WI
What are the ingredients in this product? what is the price?
Emily N.
Senoia, GA
Does this contain any fragrance?
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I typically do not buy moisturizer with SPF because I don’t like the greasy feeling it leaves on my face. Does this feel or smell like sunscreen?

back