BY CLARINS

Formulated with SPF 20, this lightly scented, non-oily cream glides on easily to promote a golden, natural-looking tan while protecting skin from UVA and UVB rays and the drying effects of prolonged exposure to the sun. Contains Phyto-Sunactyl 2 Complex to promote a more even tan by providing reinforced protection to preserve your skin's youth and beauty.

Faith G.
Milwaukee, WI
This was a great lightweight sunscreen cream. I even used this on my face without any greasy or oily after feeling. It smoothed into my skin was ease and didn't give me that white frosty halo effect. I loved that I was being protected from the sun without feeling like I was wearing a mask.
Massami L.
Coconut creek, FL
I love clarins products! Specially the night cream! But this sunscreen I didn’t like a lot! The price is expensive. I didn’t feel my skin any different. I don’t recommend.
Meghan K.
Newtown, PA
Doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy and it smells great. I love the packaging it stands out which makes it easier when looking through my travel bag for it! Definitely worth the money
Angicel E.
Yonkers, NY
Great sun screen literally gives you this dewy look lol. Not even kidding this thing leaves my skin glowing and protected from the sun it's priced great because you get a lot of product for your money.
Kaitlin F.
I really like this product but I can't say I would buy it on the regular bc of the price. It is nice and creamy and blends well but still expensive.
Ashley K.
Schererville
I usually don’t wear sunscreen that much but when I do I love this one! It smells good and is only spf 20 so it’s minimum coverage! It’s perfect.
Lena F.
Another great one for the everyday face! Light to the touch, fresh smell, and it didn't make me break out with my sensitive skin! So classy
Shana M.
Woodbury
Great for sun protection. Not greasy at all. Works all over body, not just face. My first choice in sunscreen.
i l.
Roosevelt , NY
Best sub screen ever take it with me whenever I know I’m going to be spending a lot of time in the sun
Maya N.
victorville
i liked this so much I buy this online .. was so good and i needed to try more the same this one
Marisabel k.
Calgary, AB
can be useful for oily skin?
Alia H.
How is this for oily skin ?