BY CLARINS

A great lightweight spray which is fast and super-easy to apply. Specially adapted to fair skin and all skin types exposed to intense sunlight. Lightly fragranced, this milk promotes a golden, natural-looking tan while providing deep-down cellular protection. It's also water and perspiration resistant, helps protect against the drying effects of salt, and nourishes, softens and revitalises the skin.

Usage: For a more radiant and even tan, exfoliate the body a few days before your first exposure to the sun. Use sun protection products suited to your skin type. Use a higher SPF for the first few days of exposure. Re-apply at least every two hours and after bathing. To nurture the skin and ensure your tan lasts longer, apply Clarins After Sun Care in the evening.

Ekaterina M.
New Castle, DE
This product is the best and I have tried many. For me, feels terrific on the skin, and my eyes do not tear. I'm hit and miss in the hot sun throughout the day but overall, I haven't burned. This is just a pleasant, effective sun care product! I will add that as far as the fragrance, I find it to be unnecessary and would prefer non-fragrant but it is not a deterrent, and I am super sensitive.
Kavita K.
london
Another product my mother gave to me and one that we all use as a family. Skin care is really important to us as we tan extremely well and quickly and it is best to not scrimp on skin care products when it comes to the sun. Spray on sun lotion is always a plus for ease and even coverage. I also do love the packaging, bright, yellow and sunny - perfect for knowing it is the summer! But also a great product that we use all year round.
Soraya E.
It works well from personal experience, haven't had the chance to use it too much but I have a few travel holidays coming up and I see my self use it! Pros: works Wonders and yes I would highly recommend it!
Coral W.
Smells amazing not too oily nothing to complain about I recommend this the only thing I don't like is the packaging just personal preference I use this 3 times a week and it's long lasting
Deyaneth G.
Este producto por lo general lo utilizo cuando salgo a la calle, que me pegue la luz solar, ya que cuida mi piel de que no se queme con los rayos del sol y no me manche la piel. Me parece muy importante el cuidado de la piel y por lo tanto este producto me a dejado completamente enamorada.
Crista L.
Dallas, TX
Smells good and I love the texture, it melts into the skin so much better than an oil formula and doesn't feel as thick as a regular sunscreen. The high SPF makes it great for anyone in hotter areas all year round, so good!
Poppy W.
Only facial sun screen I use as I trust the product. I have never got burnt while wearing this product, even in 40 degree weather. I am beginning to use this in the winter to as it will protect me from any UV days even if the sun isn't shining in rainy England
Kieva C.
Good product. Not much to say about it as it is your typical spf. Light fragrance and light on the skin. Typical clarins packaging. Does the job!
Monica C.
me gusta este producto, deja la piel fresca hidratada, me protege del sol pero no es aceitoso, deja la piel hidratada pero tersa, fresca
Samantha M.
This is great the lotion isnt greasy at all keeps skin feeling moisturised even after being in the sun all day great scent too
Ylluz C.