BY CLARINS

A great lightweight spray which is fast and super-easy to apply. Specially adapted to fair skin and all skin types exposed to intense sunlight. Lightly fragranced, this milk promotes a golden, natural-looking tan while providing deep-down cellular protection. It's also water and perspiration resistant, helps protect against the drying effects of salt, and nourishes, softens and revitalises the skin.

Usage: For a more radiant and even tan, exfoliate the body a few days before your first exposure to the sun. Use sun protection products suited to your skin type. Use a higher SPF for the first few days of exposure. Re-apply at least every two hours and after bathing. To nurture the skin and ensure your tan lasts longer, apply Clarins After Sun Care in the evening.

Daivelis G.
Bronx, NY
This lightweight spray offers protection from the damaging effects of sun exposure. Formulated for skin that is highly sensitive to sunburn, it is both water and perspiration resistant.
Heather S.
Jacksonville, FL
Cleopatra had this right! I feel like I have beautiful, and soft skin... Without feeling heavy, or greasy. This will live in your purse, I am using this now at my pool. Moisture locked in. Here in sunny Florida! Once in a while we get an amazing product for everyone. This is one of them!
Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Yes, you can use it under makeup as it's very light. The bottle does not have an expiration date but usually Clarins products last a long time. This is the only brand we use in my family and we have makeup products for years. At the end of the summer we usually put the unused sunscreens in the fridge for next year and they are perfect. I hope this helps.
ellys c.
Doral, FL
Esta es un spray excelente, que ayuda a la piel y la deja suave e hidratada, puedes encontrarla en las farmacias. tiene un buen aroma suave y que no molesta a los demás.
cheyenne m.
clearlake
This lotion is so amazing you'll feel so good on your skin or use it sometimes like once a week sometimes it has an amazing value it makes your skin so soft and it is so long I sent the other day and I would buy it again
Paola V.
It is one of the products you buy over and over again! Really protects UV. It has a very affordable price, fulfilling all you can expect and even more.
I do not think there is anything better than this. Product I recommend with eyes closed. Love it
Anu V.
Greenville, NC
i love this lotion for daily use. it is afforadable and i get it at target. it has a nice scent that lasts all day long. it is priced reasonably.
Kate C.
Love this product, it honestly works really well. Super worth it for the price & easy to find online. The only downside for me is price.
evelyn r.
Ótimo, adorei !!!
Uma das marcas que mais considero ;) produto que serve para todas e não é tão caro. Perfect$$$$ quero muito usar sempre.
Chelsie F.
Lahaina, HI
Even when I'm sitting in the shade I can't go without a little SPF & Clarins Sunscreen Care Milk Lotion Spray is my perfect solution.
Ylluz C.