BY CLARINS

A great lightweight spray which is fast and super-easy to apply. Specially adapted to fair skin and all skin types exposed to intense sunlight. Lightly fragranced, this milk promotes a golden, natural-looking tan while providing deep-down cellular protection. It's also water and perspiration resistant, helps protect against the drying effects of salt, and nourishes, softens and revitalises the skin.

Usage: For a more radiant and even tan, exfoliate the body a few days before your first exposure to the sun. Use sun protection products suited to your skin type. Use a higher SPF for the first few days of exposure. Re-apply at least every two hours and after bathing. To nurture the skin and ensure your tan lasts longer, apply Clarins After Sun Care in the evening.

Wendolin A.
Brownsville, TX
This was my daily sunscreen for years and years, until Clarins changed the formula. The texture is now thicker and leaves my face shining, even during the winter. I have combination skin leaning on the oily side, but never had a problem with the old formula. Not sure what to do with this product, and I've barely used it. Switching to another brand's sunscreen, which is a shame because I've been a loyal Clarins customer all this while!
Kayla C.
Richmond, KY
This works pretty well I really like it it doesn't stink it's not oily and it lasts all day it outlasts a lot of products that I've used it's never broken me out I buy it off and on just when ever I run out but I do use different ones all the time but generally if I was to use it every day it would last a long while
Kaden C.
Man, WV
I put this on as my daily body moisturizer when I plan on being in the sun all day. I go and watch baseball games and I never get burnt with this lotion just gradually tan.. hydrates my body and protects from the sun.
Ivonne V.
Redwood City, CA
Literally what the label says milk cream you feel like your taking a bath in a silky milk cream you feel like a soft pillow after I love this cream everyone compliments my skin
thao l.
Manitowoc, WI
Clarins products are always a hit, they make awesome products. The scent on this isn't too heavy for me and it's very moisturizing. It doesn't get greasy and keep my combination skin great without any patch of dryness or a greasy t-zone. It doesn't matter which product I've use of Clarins, it's a great brand to buy from.
laura h.
Passaic, NJ
I really love this product, when I heard about it I was extremely interesting to know how it is, and I tried the one that my friend use, it was so nice. Really recommend it!
Ashley H.
Morganton, NC
I have been using this product for over a year now. I absolutely love it! It does not feel greasy at all and protects very well! The smell is wonderful too which I really appreciate. I'm not fond of the typical suncreen scent and it's usually very strong too. This however has a mild and pleasant scent.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I love using this product everyday and is very easy to use and it has a nice scent and is very gentle to use and is very long lasting to use on the skin and I will be buying more again and I recommend this to others.
Nikki C.
Not my favorite. The tarte sunscreen was way better. It smells fine and works well but it left a greasy and unclean feeling on my skin. Like it didn't soak in but just sat on top of the skin. It drove me crazy!
Jere G.
Philadelphia, PA
I definitely include this item in my everyday skin care regimen. Its a must i love the smooth texture and the smell is great too. Its not very heavy and it does not interfere with my makeup application.
Ylluz C.