BY CLARINS

Non-oily foundation for a fresh, natural look Gives coverage without thickness, radiance without shine Broadly protects skin from the damage of UV rays Superior anti-shine solution with long-lasting effect Maintains a matte complexion & impeccable makeup Perfect for combination or oily skin

evelyn m.
Valley Center, CA
i didnt love it because overall it was to oily for me, my face ended up super matte looking even though i tried to cover it to say it that way with my RCMA powder i just didnt lime it at all
Andree-Anne N.
Dollard-des-Ormeaux, QC
Very matte. Will definitely keep you matte. I would not recomend for any other skin type than oily. Not the best staying power but could go for a good 6-7 hours. Medium coverage, Tends to grab on to dry patches so if you aren't extremely oily, I would make sure to moisturize before applying! Would recommend for very oily skin types.
Soltani D.
Because i am struggling with my oily skin i decide to try this foundation and omg its my top 5 foundations mate and light wight i barely feel it on my face but its expenciveeee i cant use it for every day base 😞😭
Amanda D.
This product orks wonders on my really oily skin! It stays matte during the whole day but still gives off a natural sunkissed glow! Totally would recommend!