Clarins SPF 15 True Radiance Foundation uploaded by Abbie H.Clarins SPF 15 True Radiance Foundation uploaded by Chloe B.Clarins SPF 15 True Radiance Foundation uploaded by Chloe B.

BY CLARINS

Clarins’ lightweight, moisture-rich formula melts into the skin and restores natural luminosity to dull, tired skin. Moringa Seed extract and Clarins’ exclusive Radiance Booster+ Complex help boost skin’s natural radiance together with light-reflecting pigments. 24-hour hydration* perks up lackluster skin for a smooth, radiant, dewy-fresh effect. Go flawless, every day.

Agnieszka L.
Glendale, NY
Used this foundation for a while, the color range is pretty good, I love the scent and the formula, it's pretty dewy and gives me radiant skin, the only downside is that is not that lasting, I mean it's not bad but could last longer
Georgina P.
Review for: Clarins True Radiance SPF 15 Perfect Skin Foundation/1.1 oz. - No Size more...
I have this product in the shade 'wheat' 109. The product is easy to apply with a beauty blender and you get enough product for your money. It looks well applied on a full face and you generally don't need much product to do so. The only bad thing about this is that this is my closest shade but you can slightly see the colour difference if I have missed a section of my face and it can appear a bit oily so you need to set it or use the 'baking' technique.
Diana G.
Lincoln
The best foundation out there in my opinion. It's super long lasting even on hot summer days. It's more on the pricey side however it's totally worth it. Super easy to blend and definitely will be re purchasing again
Chloe B.
Darlington, Durham
This is my go to every day foundation I love it. It applies like a dream, I apply with an all over face brush, it's not at all cakey or too thick. The coverage is medium to full and quite buildable. The foundation lasts all day, when finishing powder and setting spray is applied over the top, and looks nice and natural which means that it can be worn day and night. The foundation is very durable and stays put, I have never had a problem with it sliding of my face, even on nights out when the club is burning hot. For the quality of the product I would say that the price (£27 I belive) is very reasonable as I have paid more in the past for foundations are not as good as this one. Overall I would definitely recommend this product.
Hina A.
This foundation is really very good! Recently purchased this and totally fell in love with it! It's great for normal-dry skin. Makes the skin look dewy and glowy without making it look oily. It's quite longlasting too. The coverage is medium. The formula is good and easily to apply. It's worth the price! I would highly recommend it!
Fabiana H.
Bueno esta página de verdad me encanta porque puedes probar los productos mediante la cajita voxbox que te regalan y dar una opinión acerca de los productos que recibes y me parece muy bien para así tomar en cuanta los productos que realmente te gustaron y te favorecen
Sarah S.
Windsor , CA
This is one of my favorite foundations. Provides medium coverage and is for combination skin. This never makes me break out and always stays on all day. This does not require being set with a powder.
Abbie H.
Beautiful product I generally have dry skin and with this product it just seems to disappear really hydrates the skin