Clarins SPF 15 Sunscreen Care Oil-Free Lotion Spray uploaded by Karla S.Clarins SPF 15 Sunscreen Care Oil-Free Lotion Spray uploaded by estefania b.

BY CLARINS

Formulated with SPF 15, this convenient spray lotion offers moderate protection for skin worshipers who like to play outdoors - whether at the beach, playing sports or lounging poolside. This lightweight, oil-free spray glides on easily to promote a natural-looking, long-lasting tan while protecting skin from UVA and UVB rays and the drying effects of prolonged exposure to the sun. Not recommended for use on children.

Devin R.
I have never used Clarins sunscreen before but I ended up with slight burn from my previous go-to brand. I was very pleasantly surprised by this sunscreen. It's super lightweight and has a nice soft smell that doesn't smell at all chemically. This is not a spray like you think of from a box store brand, this is a pump action that creates a fine mist more like you would see from a hair product. It's super creamy and absorbs into the skin very quickly. I was a little hesitant on how much would be needed but about 6 squirts generously covered my entire legs. I used this for the first time seeing my nephews' soccer game and I was in direct sun for over an hour. This product worked amazingly well! It didn't sweat off, didn't streak, provided great coverage and I didn't even get any redness anywhere! I have super sensitive skin that is more on the fair side; I will burn and then tan. This didn't irritate my skin or my allergies and my skin was super soft into the next day. I didn't even need more lotion at the end of the night. You can't go wrong with this product, it's amazing and I'm hooked for life!
Joi J.
Huntersville, NC
I like that this is oil-free, and it is a good sunscreen to use every day in morning skin care regimen. Clarins has wonderful skin care products of course and this is another great one... Since it's only SPF15 its best to still layer its with a stronger SPF as well, especially if you are going to be out in the sun more, such as the summer months or on a beach day. This is still a good product that you can get use out of for sure!!
Yulya V.
NEW CASTLE, DE
I love pretty much everything of Clarins and I've used their products for years now. Clarins sunscreen oil-free lotion is for the daily use, since it has the average level of sun protection. It's super lightweight and has a nice soft smell. It's super creamy and absorbs into the skin very quickly. I have a fair skin and it works great.Definitely worth the money!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
This is a favorite of mine! I love all things Clarins, especially skincare. This oil free spray does a phenomenal job with just enough SPF for my already dark skin. My only issue is that it's so hard to find but worth it in the long run. I'd definitely recommend it and have!
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
This is such a great summer product!  I use this in the summer for sun protection, it even seems to work well when used over my makeup (doesn't smudge).  Its a little pricey, but a great product for the cost.  I definitely recommend this product if you're looking for sun protection
Brandy S.
Ashtabula, OH
This sunscreen works great! It's oil free, so it doesn't leave your skin feeling all greasy and won't clog up your pores. I have combination skin, that can sometimes be sensitive, but this product didn't bother me at all. It actually made my skin silky soft and smelling like summer.
Brooke K.
Madison, CT
This is great since you are always supposed to wear a small amount of sunscreen so it's just the right amount, not too much (and doesn't clog the pores). If it's really sunny you will have to use a stronger spf but otherwise it's great!
Allicia T.
Dyersburg, TN
Clarins Sun Care Spray Oil Free Lotion kept my face from burning every time we went swimming or on an outing this summer. I typically don't sunburn anywhere but on my face. Glad to have found this product that stops the sunburn.
Haley M.
Marysville , Wa
A spray oil of spf! I absolutely adore. It's not super oily, yet your skin feels perfectly hydrated when you use it - without leaving a gross residue. I bought it at Nordstrom, and got extra sun gifts with it! There whole sun protection line I would absolutely recommend!
Silmary A.

In the market there are many types of moisturizers designed to care for different skin types. However, when it comes to beauty and care, natural alternatives are still one of the best options for healthy, hydrated and beautiful skin, without the risk of side effects.
Body oils have many properties that offer your skin a deeper moisturizing that will allow you to boast of a smooth and healthy dermis, and The main benefit of body oil for the skin is that it is an ideal substitute for the moisturizer. Why? Because the body oil has the property of offering a more intense hydration thanks to its oily consistency and its concentration in natural vitamins. For this reason, it is recommended to use in extremely dry skins, applying every day after taking a shower and with wet skin for its early absorption
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
Where can you purchase this product?
Kelly G.
Kirksville, MO
Is this a good product to use?
Sheridan W.
How well does this tan you?
Lesabel V.
Este que número de bronceado es?