BY CLARINS

Recommended for all skin types, this non-oily cream allows you to develop a radiant, long-lasting tan with less sun exposure. It provides reinforced sun protection with photostable and heat-resistant UVB-UVA filters and also protects against dehydration. And, as you'd expect from Clarins, it helps prevent the visible signs of premature skin ageing.

Lexie R.
San Diego
Product is very light weight and has strong coverage without feeling like my face is covered in something heavy. It is very gentle. I have used it multiple times and has protected my face well against the sun. Definitely recommend!!
Desiree R.
This is a sunscreen I have received as a sample then later bought as a full size. It is lightweight but does leave you feeling a little greasy. For me I do feel like it works ! I do like the smell many people do not like the fact that their products have a scent to them!
Ryeanna T.
Houston , TX
I haven’t used this but my grandma has she buys it all the time she loves the product and she has sensitive skin so this is a really good product as it doesn’t irritate her skin she lovess this product and I really recommend
Stephie R.
London
I received this as a sample from Ulta, most definitely would have like opted for more SPF for a facial product. However as with all Clarins products it smelled good and felt good
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
So first off, it needs to be said that this is an extreme rip off. The price is outrageous because they market it as a wrinkle control cream and yet it has no ingredients to fight wrinkles. The only active ingredients are sunscreens. However they are not lying, only misleading. Sunscreen and moisturization helps prevent new wrinkles but doesn't do much for those already there. It might make them look less defined because your skin is more hydrated and plump, but nothing incredible. Don't be fooled by names. Check active ingredients and ingredients in general!

That being said, this is a great face sunscreen that I wear as a day moisturizer when I know I'm going to be outside. It's only spf 15, so it's not perfect for summer because I need more spf. It's not greasy, the scent is a little strong but isn't too bad, and it sinks in really well for a sunscreen. Makeup also wears well over it.

Save your money and buy a cheaper face sunscreen (Aveeno has one) or a moisturizer with spf.
wendy m.
This sunscreen is excellent. It's a bit pricey but this little bottle lasted me for at least 4 months even though I apply it once a day. The formula is not too thick but not too liquid either. All in all, in my opinion, this sunscreen is pure perfection.
Joyce N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a find for dry skin! Not only does it absorb quickly, there no sticky feel afterwards and leaves a smooth surface for makeup. Stays comfortable all day long!
Chelsie B.
Burbank, CA
My go to. I use it every day under my makeup and I love it. My skin is never greasy from it and it doesn't clog my pores. Plus it smells great
Sophie W.
New York
I have used this for years. I like this for my face because it doesn't feel greasy and make me worry abut breakouts.
Savannah P.
this stuff is life!! it doesn't have a cast or flash back and it sinks deep into your skin pefectly, I recommend this

back