Clarins SPF 15 Sun Wrinkle Control Cream For Face

by Clarins

Recommended for all skin types, this non-oily cream allows you to develop a radiant, long-lasting tan with less sun exposure. It provides reinforced sun protection with photostable and heat-resistant UVB-UVA filters and also protects against dehydration. And, as you'd expect from Clarins, it helps prevent the visible signs of premature skin ageing.

How does this product work? Do people find it irritating? Been curious about this product.
Is it Harsh or gentle when applied? I've never used it so I'm just curious if this is a product I should look into.
I've very fair skin and always looking for the best sun cream. How does this fair in comparison to others? Is it oily? Does it leave a residue?
Start your review of Clarins SPF 15 Sun Wrinkle Control Cream For Face!
Redding, CT
I love having a lighter spf sunscreen. This one works well, the consistency isn't my favorite, and the formula is less pleasurable to spread than formulas from the past. I'm not sure if buy it again when there are other good options and this one is a bit pricey.
Hawthorne, CA
Clarins SPF 15 Sun Wrinkle Control Cream For Face uploaded by Evgenia S.
The most abrupt sunblock cream for the person of Clarins of SPF 30 ♥ Smart caramel suntan without negative consequences ♥ result from the VAU series is provided, suntan will turn out magnificent - without reddenings, irritation, bare sites, peeling.
bend, or
Purchased at: ULTA
This sunscreen smells great, goes on easy, and doesn’t have a white or greasy sheen to it, but when I apply too much around my eyes (which is very easy to do as it is on the more liquid-y side of the spectrum) my eyes are sensitive to sunlight, very sore and watery for pretty much the rest of the day even after I take it off. This product is great for acne sufferers as it doesn’t break me out, I just have to be careful with how much I am applying so as to avoid a ton of product around my eyes.
Youngstown, OH
Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil I love Drunk Elephants entire line but this product goes above and beyond. Not only does it deeply hydrate, it has so many anti-aging benefits. I have noticed a huge decrease in my fine lines and wrinkles since I started using it. It also leaves a nice healthy glow, I apply it every night and when I awake my face looks so refreshed. I would highly recommend trying this.
Lanham, MD
This is a nice lightweight sunscreen that does not clog pores, may be strong for sensitive noses however it does smell pleasant. Overall the product was effective - I would recommend only if you do not have a sensitive sense of smell as it can be overpowering
Hoboken, NJ
Clarins is my absolute favorite sun-care brand. I breakout from almost everything and Clarins is the best product that keeps my skin both clear and protected. It is on the more expensive side for sunscreen but I believe it is well worth it for this product.
Best sunscreen/sunblock for the face out there. I went on a cruise and recently to Aruba and only used this Clarins Sunscreen on my face. I did re-apply numerous times and I did not burn. Beautiful even color :)
Tuscaloosa, AL
I used this sunscreen on my face for about 2 years and was not a fan of it. It kept my face from burning but was not comfortable to have on. the sunscreen was very greasy and left my face feeling gross and grimy. Because of the greasy/ oily texture, it caused my face to break out.
Jacksonville, FL
At my age, I have a lot of wrinkles and fine lines and laughlines. Being asian somehow does not help in that area, I still look aged because of these lines on my face. But thanks to this baby from Clarin's, I need not worry about it at all!
Oskaloosa, IA
I’m a golfer, so I’m in the sun hours on end, and this sunscreen is my savior. The texture is perfect, it’s not thick like other sunscreens, and it doesn’t smell like those clinical sunscreens. I love it and would buy again!