Clarins SPF 15 Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correcting Lotion uploaded by Jamie R.

BY CLARINS

Correct early wrinkles with Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correcting Lotion SPF 15 for All Skin Types. Its soft, lightweight texture and non oily effect, is the ideal solution for premature loss of tone linked to a busy lifestyle.

Working to improve the skin's support structure and hydration, Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correcting Lotion SPF 15, suitable for use on All Skin Types, reduces early wrinkles to leave skin smooth, fresh and younger-looking again. Thanks to an anti-free radical active ingredient, skin is preserved from premature ageing.

Formulated with ambiaty extract, a medicinal plant from Madagascar which works to stimulate the dermal-epidermal junction which supports the epidermis and provides the water and nutrients it needs; hesperidin, an active ingredient encapsulated in Multi-Lamellins which release it as and when the skin needs; and UVA-UVB filters to protect against the harmful effects of the sun, Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correcting Lotion SPF 15 targets the most significant internal causes of early wrinkles.

Usage: Apply to the face and neck every morning, with light smoothing motions, on thoroughly clean and dry skin.

Cindy L.
I’ve used a sample of this and I’m not sure if my sample of this was too small to keep me wanting for more. But I wasn’t able to see a big difference In my skin from using this. Maybe this will work on someone who’s combatting aging skin better.
Diliana G.
Very good cream that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines while providing spf protection. However I would like it to have higher sun screen protection. It is still good if used in combination with a higher sunscreen.
Jessie J.
Bellingham, WA
I just use this as sunscreen. I'm only 21 but I guess it doesn't hurt to start early. Nice packaging, unscented, did its job. I normally cannot put sunscreen on my face. Even if it says all natural it breaks it out. This I can.
Glowingkite
Brooklyn, NY
this product somehow has been really good for my skin it helps me to look refreshed when I use right before bed,but for some reason it doesn't feel good when I first apply on my skin,i like to also use before my makeup routine it doesn't feel good on my skin right the way but it really increase my makeup lasting which I really like,like if I'm running out of my primer or even mixing it with my primers it keeps my makeup looking flawless and long lasting.
Kimberly W.
Stafford, VA
I love Clarins products. This one is no exception. It sets into skin quickly, leaving a smooth, supple texture to your skin with a moisture that isn't greasy. With the added SPF, that's a bonus. I love it when I put it on at the beginning of the day, and my skin feels amazing for hours.
Danielle J.
Austin, TX
I am young but skin care is very important to me. It is very gentle on the skin but also very moisturizing while providing the benefits of sun protection. Clarins products are pricey but all of their products I have tried does what is says it's going to do.
Nora S.
Columbus, OH
I love this product! After using it for two weeks, I could notice a visible improvement in my skin and the amount of fine lines. Moreover, it smells really good, which is always a plus! SPF is a great addition, too. I like the whole Multi-Active product line.
A. K. S.
Received this as a gift... It was pretty good when I first tried it. Then as I kept using it I did start to notice that my skin was getting softer and more supple. It is very pricey so I don't think I can afford to get it again. But it was pretty good!
Abi E.
Columbus, OH
I got a sample size and I'm portioning it because I love how it feels. It doesn't feel like it's sitting on top of my skin. I have oily skin and I don't think this overdoes it at all. And the spf is a bonus! Can't wait to get the regular size
Annmarie F.
Oakland Park, FL
I am so obsessed with Clarins products. This moisturizer is so hydrating but never greasy on my skin. It smells so fresh and is packed with natural plant extracts and lots of good for you ingredients.