Clarins SPF 15 HydraQuench Lotion uploaded by Caitlin W.

BY CLARINS

Clarins HydraQuench Lotion SPF15 is a sheer, lightweight lotion which immediately smoothes, softens and comforts normal to combination skin in need of hydration.

HydraQuench Lotion SPF15 from Clarins boosts your skin’s moisture levels while protecting it from UV rays and pollution. The super-protective climate control properties makes sure your skin retains its smooth, supple qualities due to the hydrating properties of katafray bark extract.

HydraQuench Lotion SPF15 contains hyaluronic acid which helps maintain ideal moisture levels, katafray bark which restructures your skin’s protective outermost layers and limits dehydration, sorbier tree bud which stimulates radiance-boosting microcirculation, vitamin E to protect against free radicals, E3P Complex which protects against pollution, pomegranate extract which regulates sebum production and tightens pores and alpine willow herb which regulates shine.

Usage: Apply each morning to the face and neck after cleansing.

Clarins SPF 15 HydraQuench Lotion
  • "good feeling. light and easy to use. only for facial use though. very pricy for the amount. but great brand" in 3 reviews
Bailey F.
Bemidji
This face lotion is an amazing texture and feels wonderful on the skin. It keeps my skin moisturized all year, even in the cold harsh winters that usually leave my skin chapped and dry. I will be repurchasing!
Sarah T.
Forrest City, AR
I love this lotion,every time I go out with no makeup on people think I have glowed my skin, it’s such a good value. I’m a repeat user,I would recommend this to all my friends.GREAT product
shera z.
sunny isles
I only stick with clarinet for my face, from face cleansers to oils I love everything in their line. I use this when my face is extra dry and I want to ad more hydration to it
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
This is a great brand. Thanks to their skin care, my skin has never looked so flawless. I used to suffer with painful cystic acne and this was a very gentle and efficient solution. I would buy again. 10/10
Payal S.
Boston, MA
Clarins does facial lotions well and SPF well but this one just missed the mark for some reason. I felt like it was a little too thick for my liking.
Liv A.
stoke on trent
Very refreshing! And lovely on the skin.. worth the money, even though a little pricey, it’s worth it.. packaging is very classic and the product is very gentle on the skin, they could improve it by making the size range larger.
Valeriya D.
East Hanover
really good product #mask #face #cute #beautiful #pretty #beauty #hair #makeup #girl #love #beautiful #fashion #happy #cute #selfie #smile #nature
#instalike #fitness #nofilter #amazing #life #makeup #model #motivation #webstagram #sweet
Chelsea R.
Ll127be
Oh my gosh! Amazing!!!!!!!!! Use this every single day. Holy grail product for me. My skin is so soft and this product really does feel like it’s doing some thing. It feels luxurious and high end. Fab fab fab x
Rhea M.
I have just started using this lotion in my daily skincare routine, I use pixi glow tonic and then I use this alongside a couple of clarins detox oil and it has worked wonders for my skin. Clarins is usually pricey but at £36 you can’t go wrong! A must have in anyone’s beauty bag!!!
Caitlin W.
I use this product daily, and because my skin is dry I feel that this product does not hydrate my skin enough for the price you pay. It has a great smell and is easy to apply, you can use one squirt to cover your whole face.