Clarins SPF 15 HydraQuench Cream uploaded by Nelu H.Clarins SPF 15 HydraQuench Cream uploaded by Ines G.

BY CLARINS

An ultra-moisturizing cream that is quickly absorbed for instant hydration, radiance and SPF 15 protection. Ensures balanced hydration and preserve skin's freshness all day long. Recreates skin's perfect climate, ensuring unrivaled radiance. SPF 15 protects skin against harmful effects of sun damage and shields skin from effects of pollution.

• Is it really hydrating ? I love trying new products and ...2 Answers
Clarins SPF 15 HydraQuench Cream
  • "It caused little bit breakout here and there and dry my skin out too" in 2 reviews
  • "I love Clarins products, just started using them." in 1 review
  • "I have really really dry skin and am always on the lookout for a good hydrating moisturizer." in 1 review
  • "It's done a great job at getting rid of my dry patches and making my skin look refreshed." in 1 review
Bethany G.
Decent moisturizer but nothing special. I like that it has SPF included but I probably wouldn’t repurchase. I’ve used other moisturizers that cost less that do exactly the same thing.
Michelle D.
Spring, TX
This product is great normally spf products can smell or felt sticky but this does not. The only thing is that it is recommended to use at least spf 30 so at 15 this may not get you there coverage you need without reapplying
Athena G.
Albany , NY
This is amazing I love it so much. So I was in Bloomingdales and the Clarins rep came up to me and asked me to sit down, she then examined my face and recommended this product. I have to say I do not regret purchasing this product at all, I am able to moisturize my face with out it feeling oily afterwards. I defiantly recommend to anyone that tends to get oily skin, its great to put on right after you wash your face. And the great part is you do not have to apply a lot , a few dabs will do !
Kayla L.
No matter what your skin type, if you need hydration, GET THIS. Just do it.

It's non-greasy, oil free, and safe for oily skin. If you're super-duper oily, get the Cream-Gel version of this.
It's alcohol-free, paraben-free, and non-irritating for dry and sensitive skin. If you need a more intensive treatment, use this in the morning, and wear the HydraQuench Cream-Mask overnight, then remove the excess with Clarins Toning Lotion With Chamomile the next morning. Trust me, your skin will feel brand-new.

And for goodness sakes, GET THE SERUM.
Anca D.
This is my favorite day cream for the spring, summer and fall. It provides the perfect about of moisture while not letting your skin get too oily. The only con is that the cream is a little too light for the winter, so I had to purchase something heavier. I also live in a climate where it regularly gets far below 0 F, so in a milder climate you will probably be able to use it year round. Pro tip: mix it with some foundation and it provides just the right amount of daytime coverage.
Kara S.
Selden, NY
I have never heard anyone talk about this and I have no idea why. I have dry skin and I love putting this on before bed. I woke up in shock at how smooth and moisturized my skin was. It also smells phenomenal. I have a sample size and I will definitely be buying the full size. Obsessed to say the least
Samantha G.
My skin is very dry so I use a cream at night after I shower and in the morning before applying any makeup I put on. My skin is very dry. This cream is very effective for me. Not harsh at all. Very gently and leaves my skin not dry at all. I would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone
Ariana M.
Flushing, NY
This cream works so good on people who have dry skin during winter time, or year round. It absorbs quickly leaving the skin so smooth and hydrated. It works great under makeup or on its own. The only down side is the smell is too strong, and it's a very pricey item. For a cheaper alternative for this product would be the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water gel, which is 19.99 where this product is 49.50.
Kristin K.
Greenville, SC
I used this years ago and really liked it, but after returning to it recently, I don't feel the same. Perhaps my skin has changed, but I don't feel that it's as effective, and the fragrance is too strong. I find that if I apply twice within 10 minutes or so, it's a little more effective, but I don't like the idea of that, especially considering the price.
Jacquin M.
This creme is so nice! It's light and hydrating. My fave feels so soft and subtle all day. Is worth the money. It's effective and comes with a lot of product. I didn't think I would like it as much as I did. I wouldn't change anything about the product.
Saara H.