Clarins SPF 15 Extra-Firming Foundation

by Clarins

This creamy, rich and oil-free foundation combines exceptional skin firming and age-fighting ingredients for a younger-looking complexion. Clarins Light Optimizing Complex and Oat Sugars, paired with exceptional age-fighting benefits, help to minimize imperfections, delivering a smooth, more radiant and even complexion.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clarins SPF 15 Extra-Firming Foundation!
weston, FL
Recomendaste producto porque es muy bueno además es ideal para el rostro perfecto y te deja siempre siempre algo publicar en todo el maquillaje Así que no esperen Cuando lo vea pues comprendo porque de verdad Muy bueno te lo recomiendo 100%
Raleigh, NC
Review for: 108 Sand
This foundation has a strong smell of baby powder which I don’t like. I’m really becoming a big fan of serum foundations that seep into the skin and disappear looking natural. This is thick and sits on top of the skin looking somewhat chalky. It doesn’t look bad but is not perfectly natural like I can achieve with other products. I will not be purchasing again.
The only foundation I feel comfortable wearing. Not only does it blend perfectly and the colour match to your skin is great it feels like you are not even wearing any foundation. Covers up fab and also with all the goodness for your skin it’s a definite 10/10
Greater Manchester
Clarins SPF 15 Extra-Firming Foundation uploaded by Sara S.
Review for: 107 Beige
This foundation gives you a nice natural finish and glow to the skin. It’s perfect to be worn as a everyday makeup look. It’s good for combination skin. Clarins SPF 15 Extra-Firming Foundation
Review for: 108 Sand
I’ve used a lot of foundation in my life and I have finally found the right one for me. It smells nice and it goes on so smooth with my beauty blender. I will never change from this foundation!
Review for: 107 Beige
I absolutely LOVE this foundation.  I tried it in a free sample first from Shoppers and was hooked, it goes on smoothly and doesn't have a strong smell. Full coverage for sure, but can look a little greasy so i always finish with powder.
Nottingham , Nottinghamshire
Good foundation in general. I am still looking for the perfect one ! Found a perfect match for my skin. Good coverage. When it comes to firming, I am not sure it does what the advert claims, but I still rate it a 4 just for the foundation
Warren Road, Halstead
Review for: 108 Sand
I love the fresh smell of cucumbers when you use it, it’s a really thick and rich formula foundation. I always add a little cream to it to hydrate it a little and it doesn’t feel as heavy on my face after that.
Yorba Linda, CA
Review for: 103 Ivory
I've been looking for a good foundation for so long I wanted it to have a good coverage but not be too thick on my face and I finally found the most perfect foundation for my skin. I'm in love with this.
Wesley Chapel , FL
I love how my skin feels with this product. It’s great for combination skin for me and it’s a dewy finish. It isn’t sticky or drying and it’s a light weight product. I would recommend to others.

Looking for your answer?