BY CLARINS

Revolutionary anti-aging treatment firms, lifts and tones in just 4 weeks.* Clarins’ powerful plants extracts of organic Green Banana, Lemon Thyme, Bocoa and Oat Sugars rebuild the bonds between collagen, elastin and cells—strengthening skin’s architecture to firm, lift and tone on every level. Protects against future aging with UVA/UVB sunscreens.

Jessica C.
I can't say enough good things about this. I would highly recommend this product. Clarins is more expensive than some brands but worth it!
Nassima T.
sidi bel abbes
This lotion is nice and light as I don't like rich thick texture creams. Applies easy on your skin and definitely makes your look brighter and fresher through the day ! I dont use foundation, this lotion makes my skin feel so soft and even that I don't even worry about putting on any makeup to cover anything up!

Sue D.
I love this lotion, makes my skin feel comfortable. It also has a great spf to that's a bonus for me...well worth the purchase 👍👌👍