Clarins SPF 15 Extra-Comfort Anti-Aging Foundation uploaded by Umamah Z.Clarins SPF 15 Extra-Comfort Anti-Aging Foundation uploaded by Boutheina L.

BY CLARINS

Clarins' anti-aging foundation moisturizes and deeply nourishes skin with organic Argan oil and an exclusive Global Age-Defying Complex proven to protect skin from visible signs of aging, and promote elasticity. Skin instantly feels more supple and comfortable. Wrinkles and fine lines are smoothed. Skin glows with renewed vitality and the look of youth.

• How is this foundation? If I have oily skin is this a goo...6 Answers
Buy on bluemer...
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
By far the best foundation I have ever bought, I have tried them all. Pricey at $60.00 but this will make your face look like a dolls face, beautiful I have gotten so many compliments on my skin and how youthful I look. It has so much good stuff in it for your skin your can't go wrong with buying it. My skin is not white white but not really tan either so I use #105 the color has a slight tint to it and makes my skin GLOW!
Vanessa A.
El Paso, TX
I love this foundation! But I do think is over priced. Yes you do get more amount as the standard 1oz, which is good. The coverage of the foundation is full. Is not as easy as apply as other foundations since is not as liquid, but doesn't have a beautiful satin finish
Jayna R.
Extremely hydrating. Works really well with someone with mature skin. Works really well with someone with extremely dry skin as well. Feels like a heavy cream almost a butter gloss. The coverage is medium not very buildable.
Legna F.
This is a truly brilliant workhorse foundation for dry up as far as combination skin, and will definitely be a hero product for dryer or more mature skin - I can't get my mother to give it back to me actually, she loves it. But as always, try before you buy to see if it suits you!
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
I didn't buy the full product I got a tester of it because I wasn't certain but it was good! Colored matched me really well it was a tad oily though.
Rachel E.
I like Clarins products they always have great skin care products. Skin doesn't feel heavy with make up. Def a great product to have around.
Sayra C.
Fort Worth, TX
Honestly, this is a very good foundation but they price is outrageous. I would say go for it if you have it in your budget
Courtney M.
Bethel, OH
Full coverage with super smooth finish. Totally worth the price. Very natural, glowy, healthy skin look.
Jennifer O.
Milwaukee, WI
It has really good coverage while hydrating the skin. I personally ready enjoy the scent.
Melissa G.
Pico Rivera, CA
I like this product because its perfect for my oil skin, i bought it lile a year ago
Cynthia R.
San Antonio, TX
How is this foundation? If I have oily skin is this a good product to buy?