BY CLARINS

Clarins Everlasting Foundation SPF 15 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Clarins SPF 15 Everlasting Foundation
  • "It's got a pretty solid medium coverage, dries without oxidizing, and has a great natural yet airbrushed-like finish." in 1 review
  • "AMAZING AND FULL COVERAGE!!" in 1 review
  • "It offers medium coverage without looking like you have that awful foundation mask on." in 1 review
  • "It blends out very nicely and has good coverage " in 1 review
Isabelle B.
Newcastle under Lyme
I use this on a daily basis and yes it's a little pricey but it is totally worth it because I have oily/combination skin and it works flawlessly with a medium to high coverage and I also break out a lot and this helps to cover all of the breakouts I get. This also lasts a long time!
Alma G.
La Mesa, CA
Review for: Other more...
Didn't like it at all bearly reached for it. Coverage is okay but started cracking around the smile lines and really emphasized dry patches. At first felt really nice and hydrating but that went away in seconds and felt uncomfortable.
Stefani I.
Just flawless! I love this foundation! It has medium to full coverage, it stays on my skin perfectly although my skin is usually dry. It is easy to apply, I personally use a brush but with a beauty blender works amazing as well. I love how it smells like chamomile and the smell stays awhile after you apply it. It is also with natural ingredients. I got it on Amazon and although it’s a little bit expensive, I think it’s totally worth it!
Stefani I.
Review for: Clarins TEINT HAUTE TENUE SPF15 115 COGNAC more...
Brianna J.
AMO Clarins es una de mis marcas favoritas, este fundation te deja la piel con una sensación ligera y con muy buena cobertura
Suba R.
El Paso, TX
These are the most underated foundation out there. I love this foundation. I use the shade hazelnut and its perfect for my skin tone. It stays longer than any other foundation I have tried. Even in hot and humid climates, it stays put. It has great coverage and I rarely use concealer when I use this foundation. It could feel a little heavy on the skin but not too bad. My fav foundation.
Rose T.
This is a great foundation for combination/oily skin girls who also have sensitive skin.

It helps controls oil throughout the day even in the hot humid weather. It's not completely matte that you look dull but not super dewy that it makes you look like an oil slick. It wears beautifully! It does not irritate my sensitive skin and the scent is pleasant. Lasts all day and has a foundation pump! Will re-purchase!
Everlasting indeed and the even if I swear a lot because of the hot humid Esther we have here in Asia it stays and sticks
Clarisa H.
The coverage is amazing. The color is perfect. I have oily skin, and it lasts just fine. It isn't an oil control foundation, but i use clarins matte powder, which is amazing. The scent is LOVELY. I feel like the coverage it has combined with how lightweight and luxurious it feels honestly makes this one of my favorite foundations- and I've tried everything that comes in skin tones for chocolate girls. So good.
Wendy H.
Me gustaria probarla! He visto en muchos lugares esta marca y todas dicen que sus productosnson buenisimos
Danielle K.
Barrie, Ontario
Is this long wearing?
Mahalia B.
Does it make your skin oily
Mirta  R.
Delhi, CA
Does the spf really make a diffrence ???
Larissa R.
Where would I find this?
Mai R.
Godoy Cruz
Tiene buena cobertura? Que tono me recomiendan