BY CLARINS

Clarins Everlasting Foundation SPF 15 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Nordstrom
  • "AMAZING AND FULL COVERAGE!!" in 1 review
  • "It offers medium coverage without looking like you have that awful foundation mask on." in 1 review
  • "It's got a pretty solid medium coverage, dries without oxidizing, and has a great natural yet airbrushed-like finish." in 1 review
  • "It blends out very nicely and has good coverage " in 1 review
tara r.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Review for: 103 Ivory more...
a little goes a long way with this foundation. long lasting and the color matches my skin perfectly, but if it gets in my hairline, it doesn’t even come out in the shower. smells fresh and is very lightweight
Abigail W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Clarins Everlasting Foundation SPF 15 more...
I received a couple samples of this product and the first thing I noticed about it was the scent. It has a nice fragrance to it that isn't too strong but smells amazing when you're applying it. I can't notice the smell throughout the day. The formula is a little thick but it blends nicely and provides full coverage. I am loving this foundation and am planning on purchasing it. Gave it 4/5 stars since it is on the pricey side
Dominique N.
Review for: Clarins Everlasting Foundation SPF 15 more...
This foundation is definitely my go-to!! I use the shade Sand.

It has a very pleasant fresh smell, it gives great buildable coverage, but still feels light weight on the skin, works great with combo sensitive skin. Bonus that is has SPF15.

The look is flawless and lasts all day!! I feel like it is the most underrated product in my opinion. It is definitely worth the price and I would highly recommend!!
Emilee H.
Palm Bay, FL
I have nothing bad to say about this foundation. For the first time in a long time, I have found a foundation I really like. It gives medium to full coverage depending on how much you build it up. A lot of times, full coverage foundations are heavy and can break you out, but this one seems to be the opposite! I almost feel like it's helping my skin. Apparently you can even leave it on overnight, and it won't do tremendous damage to your skin because of its natural ingredients. (Wash your face though, ladies.) It smells really good too! It's a truly amazing product and worth every penny.
Adelle G.
I started using Clarins when I turned 21. I first used the normal foundation. Now I use the everlasting. It stays on for about 3hours and then it does get a little oily because I have very oily skin. I use the mattifying cloths to help with the oil control and it lasts for a really long time! I have good coverage and I don't need a concealer! That's great because then I save money. If you have dry skin it does look a little flaky and I wouldn't recommend that unless you get a primer to help!
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Review for: Other more...
Didn't like it at all bearly reached for it. Coverage is okay but started cracking around the smile lines and really emphasized dry patches. At first felt really nice and hydrating but that went away in seconds and felt uncomfortable.
Maria Eva I.
Review for: Clarins Everlasting Foundation SPF 15 more...
I used this foundation on my friend for her bridal trial and it looks flawless
Awesome finish, good for photos and natural looks. Not heavy at all and easy to apply. Great for sensitive skin and would not clog your pores!
Gwyneth G.
Toronto
I like this foundation because it's super light and easy to apply, it's got SPF so it's always protecting your skin, it's not cakey so it's quite smooth, and it covers well, so a little goes a long way
Payal S.
Boston, MA
Love this light SPF foundation! Goes on super thin and non greasy and gives me great coverage all day long! Love this long lasting product, and highly recommend it to anyone. Definitely would buy again.
Suba R.
El Paso, TX
These are the most underated foundation out there. I love this foundation. I use the shade hazelnut and its perfect for my skin tone. It stays longer than any other foundation I have tried. Even in hot and humid climates, it stays put. It has great coverage and I rarely use concealer when I use this foundation. It could feel a little heavy on the skin but not too bad. My fav foundation.
Mahalia B.
Does it make your skin oily
Danielle K.
Barrie, Ontario
Is this long wearing?
Mirta  R.
Delhi, CA
Does the spf really make a diffrence ???
Larissa R.
Where would I find this?
Mai R.
Godoy Cruz
Tiene buena cobertura? Que tono me recomiendan