Clarins SPF 15 Everlasting Compact Foundation uploaded by Olenka B.Clarins SPF 15 Everlasting Compact Foundation uploaded by Olenka B.

BY CLARINS

A high-performance foundation with an ultra-fine, silky-soft, wet and dry texture which guarantees flawless make-up for 15 hours non-stop. The complexion is luminous and even, fine lines and small imperfections are concealed. The skin is moisturized, supple and comfortable. Make-up colour remains fresh-looking and radiant all day long.

Usage: Apply to the middle of the face with a dry sponge for a natural complexion, and with a damp sponge for higher coverage make-up, then smooth out towards the sides of the face..

Rose W.
Houston
This powder is truly amazing, i have been using it for years, not a single complaint, its really light weight, whin you dip the brush, very very minimal fall out if any, the color is outstanding honestly, especially that i have very hard time matching my face to whatever thing that i want to apply it on it from foundations to concealers and contours, but this powder is what i ll always buy whiteout hesitation
Ianina R.
Tampa, FL
Review for: 109 Wheat more...
It’s my favorite powder! I use it every day and so happy with results! Great natural coverage, long lasting and great colors. I buy it again and again! Price is so fair as well
Bianca B.
This is by far my new favorite compact foundation! You get full coverage that lasts & glides on with ease. I had never used Clarins before trying this product & they now have a life long customer! <3
Myranda W.
Cheraw, SC
This foundation is wonderful. by far one of my favorites. glides on with much ease. and the fact that it's compact you can take it on the go and just stick it in your purse!
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
A great foundation that I am glad goes on really smooth with sun protection. Non greasy and absolutely love the compact size.
Terri j.
Glenn Heights, TX
YesYesYes. My shadow is always looking nice people ask me about my makeup but you know i have to keep my secret ingredients
Keeiry R.
Baytown, TX
This cute packaging has an average coverage is very compact and leaves my skin so greasy and leaves my skin soft too
Karrigan K.
Ames, IA
Not hard to apply, very smooth, full coverage but doesn't weigh your face down. It's wonderful
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Review for: 110 Honey more...
That was a present from my best friend, she adores this foundation. Now I understand the reason why. The texture is very tender, it easily is applied on the face no matter what tool you use for it. It stays long on your face, smooth the color and surface of the face skin. I have it in color 105 and it is perfect for medium color skin.
Kassandra R.
mississauga, ON
This foundation is probably my favorite to go.It's very easy to apply as it glides on the skin, and personally I use this for touch ups throughout the day, cause you can stick it in your purse but overal Its you get full coverage if you so choose to use just the two .

Amazon