Clarins Special Eye Contour Balm uploaded by Will A.

BY CLARINS

Clarin’s creamy-rich, age-fighting balm — including a "special’ blend of Gingko Biloba, Chicory extract, Aloe Vera and Cereal Seeds — smoothes the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and crows feet while protecting the delicate skin on eyelids and eye contours. Works day and night to help keep new lines from forming. What a comfort!

Usage: Morning and/or night, gently smooth over the whole eye contour area after make-up removal.

Marissa M.
San Diego, CA
My under eyes are not a problem area, however, I use this when I think I may be tired the following day, and the eye cream helps my eyes stay on par with my less tired days.
Katie F.
Spokane
I like this product and the way it feels but it doesn’t seem to do what it promises. I am a first time user of this product and was hoping for a better outcome. I don’t think this is something I will recommend in the future.
Batool A.
playa vista
My skin specialist told me to use gel for my under eye instead of cream, this is so soothing and relaxing and leaves your under eye fresh and plump, highly recommend it.
Lia R.
Siempre me a gustado esta línea ya que el olor me enamoró, y este producto si que funciona, el contorno en lo particular es lo que más cuido de mí rostro ya que es la piel más sensible a las arrugas. Y este contorno además que seca rápido, siento muy suave esta área y me veo más fresca esta área
Tifnique G.
Pittsburg , CA
This worked pretty good. It has no smell I’m not sure if that’s a good or bad thing lol. But I definitely works
Alaia H.
Passaic, NJ
Purchased at: Macy's
Es muy buena para el contorno, deja esa area bien suave e hidratada, la recomiendo bastante
Margaret S.
Denver , CO
This got rid of my dark circles within a week. Amazing product totally worth every penny
Marina R.
I have been using this product for a few month. didn't see any remarkable change, but it is a kind of treatment that takes longer to appears a change.
rachel h.
I have repurchased this eye cream 3 times and have tried countless eye creams like many of you. When I get a sample, I stop using Clarins and try the sample. I have also bought and abandoned other top Paula's choice and MUA eye creams and home remedies, although I have not tried La Mer or anything over $125. For me personally, my eyes overall are visibly better-looking and youthful when I use this cream. I will try to be more exact: fewer lines, firmer, and makeup sits better, no stinging, no fragrance that I have noticed, and I'm very sensitive. At one point, I developed a milia spot in the corner of my eye, but I kept using the cream, and it went away and hasn't come back. This is expensive for me, but I intend to repurchase. Used morning and night, it can last a good six months or longer.
Christine M.
Honestly, I love Clarins but I was pretty unimpressed with this balm. Its sorta sticky and not very hydrating. It didn't do much for my puffy eyes after a late night and I didn't notice any brightening effect. Issa no from me.