Clarins Special Eye Contour Balm uploaded by Will A.

BY CLARINS

Clarin’s creamy-rich, age-fighting balm — including a "special’ blend of Gingko Biloba, Chicory extract, Aloe Vera and Cereal Seeds — smoothes the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and crows feet while protecting the delicate skin on eyelids and eye contours. Works day and night to help keep new lines from forming. What a comfort!

Usage: Morning and/or night, gently smooth over the whole eye contour area after make-up removal.

Marissa M.
San Diego, CA
My under eyes are not a problem area, however, I use this when I think I may be tired the following day, and the eye cream helps my eyes stay on par with my less tired days.
Lia R.
Siempre me a gustado esta línea ya que el olor me enamoró, y este producto si que funciona, el contorno en lo particular es lo que más cuido de mí rostro ya que es la piel más sensible a las arrugas. Y este contorno además que seca rápido, siento muy suave esta área y me veo más fresca esta área
Tifnique G.
Pittsburg , CA
This worked pretty good. It has no smell I’m not sure if that’s a good or bad thing lol. But I definitely works
Margaret S.
Denver , CO
This got rid of my dark circles within a week. Amazing product totally worth every penny
rachel h.
I have repurchased this eye cream 3 times and have tried countless eye creams like many of you. When I get a sample, I stop using Clarins and try the sample. I have also bought and abandoned other top Paula's choice and MUA eye creams and home remedies, although I have not tried La Mer or anything over $125. For me personally, my eyes overall are visibly better-looking and youthful when I use this cream. I will try to be more exact: fewer lines, firmer, and makeup sits better, no stinging, no fragrance that I have noticed, and I'm very sensitive. At one point, I developed a milia spot in the corner of my eye, but I kept using the cream, and it went away and hasn't come back. This is expensive for me, but I intend to repurchase. Used morning and night, it can last a good six months or longer.
Christine M.
Honestly, I love Clarins but I was pretty unimpressed with this balm. Its sorta sticky and not very hydrating. It didn't do much for my puffy eyes after a late night and I didn't notice any brightening effect. Issa no from me.
Ali G.
I found this product very expensive for the size of the tube. It goes on no problems but after about an hour my eyes start to sting and I’ve realised it’s down to this product!! It doesn’t make any difference to my eyes either. Hasn’t sorted out the puffiness or the dark circles as it says it does!
Emily I.
London
I love this eye cream! It is a lovely constancy and it absorbs really well. I started to use it due to very fine lines appearing around my eye area - i didn't know if it was dehydration or early signs of ageing. However since using it, my fine lines have reduced almost 100% and when I stop using it, i can notice them creeping back! Lovely product to use & it preps my eyes nicely for any products using on top such as concealer as it hydrates the under eye area well.
Anna i.
BURNABY, BC
I use this almost every night to hydrate my under eyes. It has a slightly cold yet gentle feel against the skin which keeps the under eyes hydrated. Definitely would recommend for those who have dry or dark under eyes!
Georgina C.
Milton Road , Southsea
I love Clarins skincare products they are high-quality with not to higher price. They are always really nourishing for the skin and this Eye contour balm in particular works wonders! Definitely recommend