Clarins SOS Primer - Rose

by Clarins

Prime time! Discover six solutions for any beauty concern with skincare benefits.
Dark spots? Even things out with 03 coral—the SOS Primer that color corrects the look of dark spots to promote a porcelain complexion. Clarins’ exclusive High Lumitech Complex visibly neutralizes, illuminates and blurs imperfections—prepping skin for make-up application that is impeccable and long-lasting.

- Make-up primer
- Visibly minimizes dark spots
- Hydrates for 24 hours*
- Helps protect skin from environmental aggressors
- Lightweight, oil-free

Has anyone tried this in rosy gold pearls? Clarins SOS Primer - Rose
What are your thoughts on this primer? How well would it work for an oily skin type? Which of the Clarins SOS Primer colors is your favorite?
Has anyone tried this as a pore filling primer? I think it’s the rose one?
Start your review of Clarins SOS Primer - Rose!
Marcela O.
Clarins SOS Primer - Rose uploaded by Marcela O.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 01 Rose
I received a deluxe sample of this primer when I purchased the hand cream. It’s a really nice primer. Lightweight but hydrating and it locks my makeup in without drying out my skin so I’d compare this to a light facial moisturizer. I got the shade rose but don’t think it leaves a rosey tint to my skin which is fine with me. Overall, I like how it adds an extra layer of hydration to my skin under my makeup.
Roseddy P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Clarins SOS Primer - Rose uploaded by Roseddy P.
Review for: 00 Universal Light
This product works really good . This is a real colour corrector that boosts radiance . I d recommend it . The only thing that I don’t like it’s the scent of this , smells a little bit weird .
Krishna P.
Review for: 00 Universal Light
This product is super natural. I don’t really use foundation. This product makes my makeup look super smooth and it feels really light on my face. It has no scent which i love. The size is perfect for traveling.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: 03 Coral
This primer is great for discoloration when you have dark spots like age spots or acne spots like I do. I feel like there’s not a lot of product in the tube so I run through this pretty fast but other than that I really like it!
Ola G.
Staten Island, NY
So under rated!! This one and the smoothing primers are some of my favs, makeup looks flawless on top
Briana H.
Buckeye, AZ
Review for: 00 Universal Light
I did like it but I was not totally in love with it. I feel as it made my face appear more shiny than it already is.
Elisa C.
Escondido, CA
Clarins SOS Primer - Rose uploaded by Elisa C.
Review for: 00 Universal Light
I really enjoyed this primer! It definitely smooths and holds the makeup a lot longer. I found this worked perfectly with my CC cream and actually let it pop a little more giving me more of a flawless look. It feels really nice and has a great smell. I would definitely recommend.
Barbie B.
Lompoc, CA
Clarins SOS Primer - Rose uploaded by Barbie B.
Clarins SOS Primer - Rose uploaded by Barbie B.
Review for: 00 Universal Light
There is a scent to this primer which I will admit kind of annoyed me at first. But once you have it on the fragrance changes to a more pleasant one. My foundation looked so smooth with this primer underneath.
Gabriela A.
Rego Park, NY
Clarins SOS Primer - Rose uploaded by Gabriela A.
Review for: 00 Universal Light
Is great !! I just try it on my face before my foundation and I love it!! my makeup looks greater, is easy to absorb! I have combination skin ! Clarins SOS Primer it doesn’t leave any oily residues, definitely will recommend to other, I got this product in my makeup heroes voxbox complimentary in exchange for my honest reviews
Rachael L.
Anthem, AZ
Clarins SOS Primer - Rose uploaded by Rachael L.
Review for: 00 Universal Light
I’m not usually a fan of tacky/sticky primers but this one wasn’t too bad. I have combination skin and prefer something a little more moisturizing due to dry spots. However, this blended with my foundation nicely and kept it looking great all night 🙌 It isn’t too heavy and doesn’t leave you oily. I would definitely use it again.