BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClarins
SOS Mask Comfort - Dry Skin 75ml

Clarins SOS Mask Comfort - Dry Skin 75ml

by Clarins

Protective skin care that calms and soothes the driest skin. An ultra-rich balm in a nourishing mask that softens and comforts the skin in just 10 minutes* for deeply nourished skin that is soft, supple, radiant and feels great.

I’m wondering will this be suitable for people with combination skin but suffering from temporary dryness in spring from time to time?
Is it worth it?
Is it good for dry skin type?? After applying this mask do we have to apply a moisturizer??
Start your review of Clarins SOS Mask Comfort - Dry Skin 75ml!
Isabelle R.
McLean
Clarins SOS Mask Comfort - Dry Skin 75ml uploaded by Isabelle R.
Literally one of the best moisturizing masks I have ever used. It doubles as a moisturizer and a mask, and if you don’t lay it on too thick, you can really use it as a moisturizer. It doesn’t smell too strong, and is gentle on the skin, with purely moisturizing properties.
Jocelyn L.
Paw Paw, MI
This is the most nourishing balm ever. I have fairly dry skin but this product takes care of it immediately. It’s gentle on your skin and leaves it feeling soft and moisturized. I would definitely Recommend it!
ratna M.
It’s good very positive and I love this product
my mom I gifted and very very good it’s
worth . Dry skin persons very helpful this product and goo one..
i love this product every body try it and love it one of the product good very good and i like it 👌👌
It’s good very positive and I love this product
my mom I gifted and very very good it’s
worth . Dry skin persons very helpful this product and goo one..
April L.
Amory, MS
Clarins SOS Mask Comfort - Dry Skin 75ml uploaded by April L.
I love this mask. It has done wonders for my very dry skin. My face feels smooth and hydrating after every use with this mask. Most definitely will be in my skin routine from now own.
Yumilki V.
Love this Sos mask . I used everytime I hangout or drinking too much or just a very long and stressful day so . My face can restore
Hailie R.
Wilmington, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
This is good for bringing back the shine and smoothness of your skin. The only reason I gave it 3 stars is because it’s super expensive for a little bottle.
Cynthia H.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: ULTA
I tend to get combination skin so some areas of my face will be really oily in other places will be very dry like my cheeks will always be dried my t zone tends to be oily so when I noticed that my skin is getting very dry and dehydrated on my cheeks I love to use a product that’s going to hydrate my skin and this is my go to product it works amazing and it does exactly what it says it quenches your skin. I’ll use the mask at nighttime before bed and I’ll keep the product on all night and when I wake up in the morning I’ll wash it off and my skin will be so renewed.
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
This facial is like a perfect spa retreat at home. I usually don’t give myself a facial, but this one by Origins really did the trick. My skin felt smooth and clean. Very gentle and I would recommend and purchase again!
Cassie W.
Papillion, NE
I love love love this mask. Comparing this and the Clinique moisture mask, this is waaay better but it is also more expensive. It is gentle on the skin and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling after applying.
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
One of my favorite new Clarins products. Feels like delectable butter that soaps into skin without greasy aftermath. I especially love it for immediately after sun exposure or extreme weather. Worth the price and a little goes a long way
Ask a question to the Influenster community...