BY CLARINS

The essential first step to achieving a firm, youthful-looking body, this refreshing, moisturising and exfoliating treatment (with smoothing Natural Bamboo Powders and a hint of ginger) 'rubs away' rough, flaky surface cells and impurities, giving skin a sleek new start. Also, prepares skin for the treatment that follows.

• I love this but is kind of pricey are there any cheaper a...3 Answers
Annaliese H.
Rochester, MN
Favorite all around scrub! You literally feel like you have new skin after using this product! Nice fresh clean scent! But this you won't regret the purchase!
Ayanna M.
Memphis, TN
My skin was brighter and smoother. I have eczema and this didn't irritate my sensitive skin. This is definitely a staple in my routine.
Justine A.
1979 reviews
This is a wonderful body scrub. It's a little pricey but works really good so it's a nice treat every now and then.
Karla G.
wicklow
This scrub came as an extra in a Clarins perfume gift I received. Clarins don't make effort with their packaging at all ! They don't need to I guess but at first I thought the tub was a cream for my face. The scent, as always with Clarins, is Devine. The grits in the product, that exfoliate our skin is actually bamboo. I found I needed to use a lot of product as the texture isn't as tough as I'd personally like. I go for more gentle on my face..however for a body scrub, I like a little more grit :) I wouldn't purchase a tub on it's own. But I wouldn't refuse a chance to use it :) so only 3 points
Kristina M.
This is lovely and gentle on my skin, and had a nice smell that is not too fruity or floral.
However for the price, I would rather use my favorite body wash with loofah or an abrasive cloth. I would only use this whenever I get it as a free gift with my Clarins purchases.
Julie R.
Winnipeg, MB
Clarins Exfoliating Body Scrub is by far my favorite scrub to use! I like that it is moisturizing and there are lots of bamboo scrubbing bits in it. It is gentle on my skin and doesn't hurt to scrub it on. Expensive, but fantastic!
Adriana Z.
Laval, QC
I lovee it i usualy use this on my feet and the next day my skin looks so good
Evelyn R.
I love this but is kind of pricey are there any cheaper alternatives for really good body scrubs