Clarins Skin-Smoothing Eye Mask uploaded by 💎 G.Clarins Skin-Smoothing Eye Mask uploaded by T.E.M 💞.Clarins Skin-Smoothing Eye Mask uploaded by Aseel A.

BY CLARINS

Up all night? This is the treatment to reach for. Clarins’ intensive, 5-minute spa mask soothes, awakens and de-puffs — reducing signs of fatigue and stress. A refreshing blend of Wild Rose, Apricot and Rose Water helps smooth and tone eye contours for an immediate well-rested effect.

Aseel A.
Even though it's expensive to buy but it's really do a good job ، removes all the tiredness and refreshing t around the eyes also smoothing the skin prefer to use it before wearing makeup or when just my eyes need recommend it .
💎 G.
São Paulo
The good thing about Clarins gel is that it gives a nice relief to the eyes, disguising the appearance of tiredness. It is a medium-bluish gel, well fluid, that does not grease the skin. Rapidly absorbed, it actually refreshes the eye area, soothing the morning swelling. So enough of hangover eyes!
T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun , Keserwan District
This gel contour eye is a very good moisturizer for a young adult's eyes prevent and treat puffiness and dark circles.
Annemarie T.
United Kingdom
This is expensive but works amazingly the difference it makes just after using it only 10 days it has reduces most of my fine lines and only have to use the smallest amount under and around the eyes I defo will be keeping in my skincare regime
eve o.
I love this it makes my skin look fresh and healthy I love it defiantly recommend it Clarins Exfoliating Body Scrub so smooth and has a great scent love it
Becky S.
england
This eye mask cream, is very soothing and soft of the eye, nice formula, great for under eyes too
Corrie L.
Marquette, MI
Oh i love this I'm going to have to buy some more. I have horrible undereyes so i love this mask for my eyes :)
Kayla T.
Fredericksbrg, VA
It's rare for me to find a Clarins product I don't love and this product was absolutely no exception. So inlove with it! Highly recommend
Rana I.
Canton, MI
This eye mask wasn't worth the money. I am pretty disappointed because Clarins usually has the best products. Probably would not buy again
shohoeb o.
kingsbury
I think I have used this one
It’s very good and shows you a change I would recommend it for you guys to check it out