Clarins Skin-Smoothing Eye Mask uploaded by Aseel A.

BY CLARINS

Clarins Skin-Smoothing Eye Mask, 1.05 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though it's expensive to buy but it's really do a good job ، removes all the tiredness and refreshing t around the eyes also smoothing the skin prefer to use it before wearing makeup or when just my eyes need recommend it .
Becky S.
england
Review for: Clarins Skin-Smoothing Eye Mask
This eye mask cream, is very soothing and soft of the eye, nice formula, great for under eyes too
S.A.H.E.R (.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the easiest eye cream ever.
I saw the results in three days itself

Tired and puffy eyes need nothing but this product and a little massage in circular motions with finger tips.. just before you hit the bed.
Best is to keep it at the bed side and be rest assured that you won't forget to apply it.

Bestest thing ever!
katrina d.
Love it! I used it bfore to sleep. Making me feel more beautiful and better. Best results for everyday usage.
Sidrah g.
Dubai, Dubai
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product @clarins does what it say i am obsessed with it. This is a must forr me do give it a try i'm sure you will love it too
Jennifer P.
ROCKVILLE CTR , NY
Review for: Clarins Skin-Smoothing Eye Mask
I liked this product a lot. It felt very dewy to touch and went on smoothly. It did not leave behind an oily residue and it was absorbed by the skin easily. Perfect for that sensitive area surrounding the eyes. The directions were simple and easy. Perfect for that 35+ skin.
Lorna D.
Glasgow
This product is amazing. I am a massive fan of clarins and the eye mask was extremely revitalising. It was not harsh and although it is quite expensive it is a lucuary brand and I think worth the money
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask wasn't the best, the formula wasn't that great, the packaging could be better.....it didn't really meet my expectations because it left my face feeling really dry even after using a moisturizer. I wouldn't buy it again
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this so much! It’s everything I could’ve asked for........ and more ! The price point is reasonable in my opinion. Overall, I have not been disappointed !!! Definitely would recommend to my friends !
Paris V.
Made the area around my eye very firm which made me feel good about my face, but also not long lasting