Clarins Skin-Smoothing Eye Mask uploaded by Aseel A.

BY CLARINS

Up all night? This is the treatment to reach for. Clarins’ intensive, 5-minute spa mask soothes, awakens and de-puffs — reducing signs of fatigue and stress. A refreshing blend of Wild Rose, Apricot and Rose Water helps smooth and tone eye contours for an immediate well-rested effect.

Isabelle M.
St lin laurentides, QC
The only eye product I use. Perfect for dark circles! It makes me save a lot of time when i'm preparing myself in the morning! Will buy again and again
eve o.
I love this it makes my skin look fresh and healthy I love it defiantly recommend it Clarins Exfoliating Body Scrub For Smooth Skin so smooth and has a great scent love it
rosalinda S.
My mother in law give me this clarins to try and it's so good on my eyes I put this after clean my face and its feel good on the skin
Mariam B.
New Castle
Clarins is a one of my faivorit . I like everything about it. This eye mask is perfect , soft and gentel. I have no dark spots anymore
Milly E.
Aylesbury
This is an okay product however comes on slightly thick but it is worth the money you pay so
Lekshmi L.
Kerala
This product causes my face to look refreshed by just applying near the eye area. I apply this cream at night, I feel like a superstar by morning.
Dana R.
Ellisville, MS
Love this product! Wonderful eye mask! Will definitely use again! Does wonders for your eyes!
cherisse🐭 M.
Dumfries
Amazing! I have quite dark circles under my eyes. And I love this help feel smooth out my under eye bags an smell really nice to . It’s a nice cream not to thick either.
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
This soothing eye mask from clarins is so amazing! Really hydrated my fine lines and crows feet leaving them less visible and allowing better make up applications. Definetly repurchasing this one!
Raziiat A.
Des Plaines
After applying this mask, the skin around the eyes becomes super soft, moisturized. open view