Clarins Skin-Smoothing Eye Mask uploaded by Aseel A.

BY CLARINS

Clarins Skin-Smoothing Eye Mask, 1.05 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Keris D.
Cheshire , Warrington
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much it gives you really nice smooth skin around the eyes it is very genital and easy to apply to the skin and it is defiantly good value for the price I would defiantly recommend this product to others
Krushi S.

Generally, it is not bad quite greasy eye mask, claiming to hydrate, soften expression lines etc. I have not noticed how it 'erases signs of fatigue' or 'refreshes tired, irritated eyes'. Just blobs of white creamy fragrance free mass put around eyes. Then after couple of weeks I had burning sensation, I made a break thinking it could be for something else, but no it caused the same reaction later. So I stopped using them both with Eye Contour Balm I bought in pare.
Lulu F.
This product help me a lot with my dark circles around the eyes I have a very sensory skin and nothing can help me but finally o discovered the solution thanks
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though it's expensive to buy but it's really do a good job ، removes all the tiredness and refreshing t around the eyes also smoothing the skin prefer to use it before wearing makeup or when just my eyes need recommend it .
Sidrah g.
Dubai, Dubai
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product @clarins does what it say i am obsessed with it. This is a must forr me do give it a try i'm sure you will love it too
Jennifer P.
ROCKVILLE CTR , NY
Review for: Clarins Skin-Smoothing Eye Mask
I liked this product a lot. It felt very dewy to touch and went on smoothly. It did not leave behind an oily residue and it was absorbed by the skin easily. Perfect for that sensitive area surrounding the eyes. The directions were simple and easy. Perfect for that 35+ skin.
Lorna D.
Glasgow
This product is amazing. I am a massive fan of clarins and the eye mask was extremely revitalising. It was not harsh and although it is quite expensive it is a lucuary brand and I think worth the money
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask wasn't the best, the formula wasn't that great, the packaging could be better.....it didn't really meet my expectations because it left my face feeling really dry even after using a moisturizer. I wouldn't buy it again
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this so much! It’s everything I could’ve asked for........ and more ! The price point is reasonable in my opinion. Overall, I have not been disappointed !!! Definitely would recommend to my friends !
Paris V.
Made the area around my eye very firm which made me feel good about my face, but also not long lasting