Clarins Skin-Smoothing Eye Mask uploaded by Aseel A.

BY CLARINS

Clarins Skin-Smoothing Eye Mask, 1.05 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Becky S.
england
Review for: Clarins Skin-Smoothing Eye Mask
This eye mask cream, is very soothing and soft of the eye, nice formula, great for under eyes too
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask wasn't the best, the formula wasn't that great, the packaging could be better.....it didn't really meet my expectations because it left my face feeling really dry even after using a moisturizer. I wouldn't buy it again
Rana I.
Canton, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye mask wasn't worth the money. I am pretty disappointed because Clarins usually has the best products. Probably would not buy again
Lorna D.
Glasgow
This product is amazing. I am a massive fan of clarins and the eye mask was extremely revitalising. It was not harsh and although it is quite expensive it is a lucuary brand and I think worth the money
Paris V.
Made the area around my eye very firm which made me feel good about my face, but also not long lasting
Sabira S.
Kingston
Expensive but worth it as it moisturizer whisky not being overly heavy on the skin, it was effective
Maria c.
connersville
Like all the products of clarins this one it’s perfect too. It makes my skin a lot better, hydrated and prepared for a long day. The prince I think it’s expensive but like all the products of clarins. But it’s worth it
Ayeesha E.
bangalore
Cooling and soothing for the eyes after that long work week , nothing like this ❤️also has a nice after effect , smells great too
Krushi S.

Generally, it is not bad quite greasy eye mask, claiming to hydrate, soften expression lines etc. I have not noticed how it 'erases signs of fatigue' or 'refreshes tired, irritated eyes'. Just blobs of white creamy fragrance free mass put around eyes. Then after couple of weeks I had burning sensation, I made a break thinking it could be for something else, but no it caused the same reaction later. So I stopped using them both with Eye Contour Balm I bought in pare.
S.A.H.E.R (.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the easiest eye cream ever.
I saw the results in three days itself

Tired and puffy eyes need nothing but this product and a little massage in circular motions with finger tips.. just before you hit the bed.
Best is to keep it at the bed side and be rest assured that you won't forget to apply it.

Bestest thing ever!