Clarins Skin-Smoothing Eye Mask uploaded by Aseel A.

BY CLARINS

Up all night? This is the treatment to reach for. Clarins’ intensive, 5-minute spa mask soothes, awakens and de-puffs — reducing signs of fatigue and stress. A refreshing blend of Wild Rose, Apricot and Rose Water helps smooth and tone eye contours for an immediate well-rested effect.

Kat S.
Meh. Again, I'm searching for a great under eye cream. I know there is no such thing as a miracle cream despite what brands try to pitch but I just cant seem to find a product that feels hydrating and at least gives me some time of effect. The texture is ok but I need results in order to continue and repurchase an item.
Milly E.
Aylesbury
This is an okay product however comes on slightly thick but it is worth the money you pay so
Lekshmi L.
Kerala
This product causes my face to look refreshed by just applying near the eye area. I apply this cream at night, I feel like a superstar by morning.
Desiree T.
Greenville, SC
It was an okay mask. Nothing extraordinary. Maybe I will see more results the more I use it.
Sarah C.
Nepean, ON
Did not do enough in my opinion. Didn't negatively affect my makeup but didn't make a big enough difference to warrant the extra time
Becky S.
england
This eye mask cream, is very soothing and soft of the eye, nice formula, great for under eyes too
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
This mask wasn't the best, the formula wasn't that great, the packaging could be better.....it didn't really meet my expectations because it left my face feeling really dry even after using a moisturizer. I wouldn't buy it again
Rana I.
Canton, MI
This eye mask wasn't worth the money. I am pretty disappointed because Clarins usually has the best products. Probably would not buy again
eve o.
I love this it makes my skin look fresh and healthy I love it defiantly recommend it Clarins Exfoliating Body Scrub For Smooth Skin so smooth and has a great scent love it
SALLY M.
POTUS to use on a friend for her wedding that really helped out seem huge difference in a week highly recommend wasn't too pricey for what you get with the results