Clarins Skin-Smoothing Eye Mask uploaded by Aseel A.

BY CLARINS

Clarins Skin-Smoothing Eye Mask, 1.05 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Jennifer P.
ROCKVILLE CTR , NY
Review for: Clarins Skin-Smoothing Eye Mask
I liked this product a lot. It felt very dewy to touch and went on smoothly. It did not leave behind an oily residue and it was absorbed by the skin easily. Perfect for that sensitive area surrounding the eyes. The directions were simple and easy. Perfect for that 35+ skin.
Maria c.
connersville
Like all the products of clarins this one it’s perfect too. It makes my skin a lot better, hydrated and prepared for a long day. The prince I think it’s expensive but like all the products of clarins. But it’s worth it
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this so much! It’s everything I could’ve asked for........ and more ! The price point is reasonable in my opinion. Overall, I have not been disappointed !!! Definitely would recommend to my friends !
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though it's expensive to buy but it's really do a good job ، removes all the tiredness and refreshing t around the eyes also smoothing the skin prefer to use it before wearing makeup or when just my eyes need recommend it .
Lulu F.
This product help me a lot with my dark circles around the eyes I have a very sensory skin and nothing can help me but finally o discovered the solution thanks
Moonyalondon H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Quand je vivais en france, clarins etait la seule marque de beautee que j'utilisais. Des produits oncteux et naturelle ma peau africaine en raffole.
Rana I.
Canton, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye mask wasn't worth the money. I am pretty disappointed because Clarins usually has the best products. Probably would not buy again
Brooke V.
Montrose, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream our not oily and settles into the skin perfectly. It is.a light disappearing formula. I was very pleased
S.A.H.E.R (.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the easiest eye cream ever.
I saw the results in three days itself

Tired and puffy eyes need nothing but this product and a little massage in circular motions with finger tips.. just before you hit the bed.
Best is to keep it at the bed side and be rest assured that you won't forget to apply it.

Bestest thing ever!
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask wasn't the best, the formula wasn't that great, the packaging could be better.....it didn't really meet my expectations because it left my face feeling really dry even after using a moisturizer. I wouldn't buy it again