Clarins Skin-Smoothing Eye Mask uploaded by Aseel A.

BY CLARINS

Clarins Skin-Smoothing Eye Mask, 1.05 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask wasn't the best, the formula wasn't that great, the packaging could be better.....it didn't really meet my expectations because it left my face feeling really dry even after using a moisturizer. I wouldn't buy it again
Lorna D.
Glasgow
This product is amazing. I am a massive fan of clarins and the eye mask was extremely revitalising. It was not harsh and although it is quite expensive it is a lucuary brand and I think worth the money
Keris D.
Cheshire , Warrington
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much it gives you really nice smooth skin around the eyes it is very genital and easy to apply to the skin and it is defiantly good value for the price I would defiantly recommend this product to others
Krushi S.

Generally, it is not bad quite greasy eye mask, claiming to hydrate, soften expression lines etc. I have not noticed how it 'erases signs of fatigue' or 'refreshes tired, irritated eyes'. Just blobs of white creamy fragrance free mass put around eyes. Then after couple of weeks I had burning sensation, I made a break thinking it could be for something else, but no it caused the same reaction later. So I stopped using them both with Eye Contour Balm I bought in pare.
Tanya L.
KY169XP
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love the smell of this and definitely does it’s job, couldn’t ask anything more from it, definitely worth the money, exceeded my expectations
Sidrah g.
Dubai, Dubai
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product @clarins does what it say i am obsessed with it. This is a must forr me do give it a try i'm sure you will love it too
Ayeesha E.
bangalore
Cooling and soothing for the eyes after that long work week , nothing like this ❤️also has a nice after effect , smells great too
katrina d.
Love it! I used it bfore to sleep. Making me feel more beautiful and better. Best results for everyday usage.
Paris V.
Made the area around my eye very firm which made me feel good about my face, but also not long lasting
Sabira S.
Kingston
Expensive but worth it as it moisturizer whisky not being overly heavy on the skin, it was effective