Clarins Skin-Smoothing Eye Mask uploaded by Aseel A.

BY CLARINS

Clarins Skin-Smoothing Eye Mask, 1.05 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
This is a great wake me up mask. It reduces puffiness helps you look like you had a good night's rest. It takes all of five minutes and for certain you'll look well-rested. I really like the mask. This is great for days you have a long day ahead or special day ahead of you... maybe date night or something of that sort. It helps prep your face for makeup or no makeup. CVS actually has a buy one get one half off which includes this product if you were interested in trying it out.
Celina F.
Westlake, OH
Review for: Clarins Skin-Smoothing Eye Mask more...
I like to put an eye mask on before I do my makeup or rather while I’m getting all my makeup set up. This is great for that and easy to wash off in terms of residue. I don’t know why sometimes Clarins gets overlooked, but this holds up to most masks that are in a higher price point.
Jennifer P.
ROCKVILLE CTR, NY
Review for: Clarins Skin-Smoothing Eye Mask more...
I liked this product a lot. It felt very dewy to touch and went on smoothly. It did not leave behind an oily residue and it was absorbed by the skin easily. Perfect for that sensitive area surrounding the eyes. The directions were simple and easy. Perfect for that 35+ skin.
Martie K.
Dickinson, ND
Its not cheap by any means, but its an awesome luxury if you can afford it. I love most of the clairins products. This feels great and feel s like its working. I wouldn't mind taking photos over time to see the change and have a more educated response to this review.
Kat S.
Meh. Again, I'm searching for a great under eye cream. I know there is no such thing as a miracle cream despite what brands try to pitch but I just cant seem to find a product that feels hydrating and at least gives me some time of effect. The texture is ok but I need results in order to continue and repurchase an item.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
It takes about two to three weeks to see the results, but this product is a game changer for your eyes! I always wear it under my primer then out my foundation on for a smoother looking finish.
Maria c.
connersville
Like all the products of clarins this one it’s perfect too. It makes my skin a lot better, hydrated and prepared for a long day. The prince I think it’s expensive but like all the products of clarins. But it’s worth it
Lauren F.
Columbus, OH
Love this so much! It’s everything I could’ve asked for........ and more ! The price point is reasonable in my opinion. Overall, I have not been disappointed !!! Definitely would recommend to my friends !
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Even though it's expensive to buy but it's really do a good job ، removes all the tiredness and refreshing t around the eyes also smoothing the skin prefer to use it before wearing makeup or when just my eyes need recommend it .
Lulu F.
This product help me a lot with my dark circles around the eyes I have a very sensory skin and nothing can help me but finally o discovered the solution thanks