BY CLARINS

This light-reflecting, oil-free and hydrating foundation perfectly combines mineral and plant ingredients to create a naturally radiant complexion with light to medium coverage. Clarins Light-Optimizing+ Complex and Pink Opal Pigments, combined with a unique blend of ingredients, continuously hydrates and protects skin resulting in a beautifully radiant and perfectly even complexion.

Buy on bluemer...*
  • "foundation’s so good 😍 can’t get enough of this!! i have dry skin and this helps so much! and coverage is great around eyes![product:clarins-skin-illusion-foundation] - easy to apply and stays on great i would defo recommend" in 2 reviews
Jean A.
Northvale, NJ
Review for: Clarins Skin Illusion Natural Radiance Foundation SPF 10 - # 105 Nude 30ml/1.1oz more...
I found this at a warehouse sale and got it for a good deal but I had never tried Clarins before that. Now, however, I love it. It’s the only foundation I’ve tried that doesn’t have me looking cakey as hell after a couple hours. Maybe slightly greasy but nothing horrible. I can also leave it on for hours and not have my skin break out like the other I’ve used. It’s easy to take off (u know how some foundations, even after washing ur face there’s residue, well this is good bc all of it comes off with cetaphil and water or a makeup wipe). I’m also lazy and I’ve fallen asleep without removing my makeup more than once and when i do that, I can expect a pimple the next day but when I switched to this, I never broke out. And I have sensitive skin so that says a lot. Expensive but I’ve had it for a year and I’m not even halfway into the bottle. Worth the buy and I’ll definitely buy more when I run out.
Ang H.
Review for: 103 Ivory more...
Absolute favorite foundation. Smells like fruit and flowers but not in a chemical type of way. Makes my skin look like skin, dewy and light reflecting. Lasts for most of the day with no touch ups. Mostly medium coverage, is buildable to a low full. I know my makeup is going to look beautiful when I wear this foundation
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
After using this liquid on many clients, I would highly recommend this to everyone who requires a natural to medium coverage that mainly want to even out their skins tone and add radiance. This is an ideal wedding day foundation in my opinion, the finish is beautiful, the wear is good and the smell is fresh.
Jessica C.
Review for: 113 Chestnut more...
This product has amazing coverage.Does not leave face feeling greasy at all.The coverage lasts all day(16+hrs)!I have sensitive skin and this did not cause my face to break out once.I highly recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive skin and wants great coverage.
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
Been using this product for over a year. Got it as a gift at first and when I started getting low on it I tried other brands and was not happy with them and so I purchased more and love the way it feels and wears. Definitely recommend this product
Kristen G.
Review for: 112 Amber, 114 Cappuccino, 107 Beige more...
This is my all time favorite foundation! It's light, has good coverage, and feels good! It doesn't leave me feeling greasy or like I have cake on my face! Very easy to apply with a beauty blender or brush! Haven't found anything that I like better!
Erika E.
Review for: 112 Amber more...
I love this! I've been using this foundation for years! It's my go-to foundation when I go out. It provides good coverage yet is light and sinks into the skin and looks very natural. Definitely recommend.
Zally A.
Beaverton, OR
Works exceptionally well with making me look fresh faces and ready for the day. The only downside I would say is making sure you chose the right color foundation since it can look very different in a store versus at home or outdoors.
Jazmin L.
Pomona , CA
This foundation is really great because of its very liquid non creamy formula. Beware of creamy foundations because they can usually leave your face cakey. You can purchase it at Macy's or Nordtrom. I would definitely buy it again.
Gina M.
Olympia, WA
I bought this foundation because I have very dry skin and the reviews were good. I like it, it gives sheer to medium coverage and can be built up a little without looking cakey. I apply it with a beauty sponge and really like the finish. It is a pretty foundation and I would purchase again.