BY CLARINS

Skin Illusion Loose Powder Foundation is a loose powder foundation with an ultra-fine, silky texture that contains highly effective mineral and plant-based ingredients that work in harmony with the skin to illuminate the complexion. The result: a beautifully radiant, perfectly even, matte complexion and skin that feels incredibly soft and comfortable. Gives a flawless finish every time.

Usage: Using the brush that is cleverly built into the top, lightly sweep the powder from the centre of the face outwards, then gently blend towards the neck, hairline and ears.

Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
This is an excellent powder. It smells really good and gives you a perfect flawless finish. Clarins products are a little expensive but we'll worth it. All of there products are anti aging. my mother in law has worked for Clarins for years. she uses their products every night and morning. She is 50 and she looks 30.
samira a.
Windermere, FL
Really nice not cakey i love this product covers everything without making it look like there is too much makeup on your face i would definitely recommend this and buy again.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I absolutely love this!!!! Probably one of my all time favorites!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally worth it!
Jennifer M.
Hannibal, MO
Amazing powder!!! Never disappointed with this brand! The price is the only drawback
Khadija A.
I bought the Clarins mineral Loose powder in the shade 103 today in a salon that had a makeup store within it. The powder smells nice which is expected from a Clarins product. I used it as a baking powder even though I don't think it's supposed to be used like that but it worked amazingly. I had a flawless finish the moment I brushed away the excess. I will definitely be using it as a finishing and perfecting touch after my makeup. It's not full coverage which works good for my purpose. What I love about this product is that doesn't give a cakey finish, it has a very smooth finish that I myself was surprised about. I do recommend this product for everyone and I will buy it again.
P.S. the brush that comes with it is a.m.a.z.i.n.g
JooJoo M.
Some of these companies really need more shades and I am all about diversity, but even beyond that as us pale ones get left out but because it doesnt have a name like diversity, no one thinks about it. Good formula and finish, but more ahades are.needed
Nazish N.
Nazish , Oldham
This gives you an amazing natural look! It's not a full coverage but it really brings your face out, it's so worth to buy!!! Since I love it
Darcey T.
Hemsworth
Lasts all day and has medium to full coverage as well as preventing my nose from getting very oily which is usually a problem area for me
Ismat B.
It's amazing!!!!! I will most definitely be trying this again it's my holy grail! Smells good too.
Salome Z.
How long it lasts? Whay kind of effect it has? Is it shimmery?
Manisha K.
thane
Does it gives matte finish and has more shades?

Amazon