BY CLARINS

Clarins Skin Illusion Foundation Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Jazmin L.
Pomona , CA
This foundation is really great because of its very liquid non creamy formula. Beware of creamy foundations because they can usually leave your face cakey. You can purchase it at Macy's or Nordtrom. I would definitely buy it again.
Zally A.
Beaverton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works exceptionally well with making me look fresh faces and ready for the day. The only downside I would say is making sure you chose the right color foundation since it can look very different in a store versus at home or outdoors.
Sarai P.
Miami
Review for: Clarins Skin Illusion Foundation
I love how my skin looks! Don’t need to worry about my uneven skin color or pigmentation! It feels light on the skin and has a matte finish. I really would like to get this foundation again! Definitely will buy again!
Ahliyah S.
Review for: Clarins Skin Illusion Foundation
I love using this product as it is full Coverage and makes your makeup stay on for a long time. It covers any blemishes and stops easily. I love the packaging and it is easy to use on a daily basis. I will definitely be recommending this for use to family and friends and it is also at an affordable price. Also lovely to use for events like Halloween to do good make up looks
Angelica C.
Hamilton
If your looking for a good foundation to make your skin look younger and feel amazing I definitely recommend this foundation I have purchased this product over 2 times and it always gets better it's a high end but is worth the money. Help with hiding redness and acne and last up to 12 h if used with the right primer. Also very easy to blend.
Alana H.
Ajax, ON
Review for: 108 Sand
Perfect for an every day Foundation that literally looks like your skin! Very lightweight, great for dry skin! One of the first foundations I've ever used & I still use it to the day!
ANA CELIA ALVEs S.
BOA VISTA-RR
Funciona excepcionalmente bem, ate parecer que sou outra pessoa com a cara nova. E pronto para o dia. O único inconveniente de gostaria de dizer é que você precisa escolher direitinho a cor certa para sua pele .
por que si não pode acabar escolhendo a cor errada
Shatefa G.
San Ignacio, Cayo
Review for: Clarins Skin Illusion Foundation
I like this foundation. It doesn't leave my face as oily and cranky as the others and it last long
Abygail B.
Boucherville, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert

I got it from a giveaway from the company and I love this foundation so much! Foundations are definitely a hit or miss type product depending on your skin type, and for my normal-dry skin, this foundation is really great. I like a light coverage, so I don't use much, but it always looks so natural. It never looks like I'm wearing foundation when I have this on. Definitely my new go-to foundation. It gives my skin an airbrushed finish and lasts all day.