MakeupClarins
skin illusion foundation spf 10 113 chestnut

clarins skin illusion foundation spf 10 113 chestnut

by Clarins

an oil-free, light-reflecting, nourishing foundation contains mineral & plant active ingredients to illuminate & moisturize skin provides triple protection against free radicals, pollution & uv rays offers a medium coverage gives a satiny, naturally...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of clarins skin illusion foundation spf 10 113 chestnut!
Monica R.
Orangeburg, NY
clarins skin illusion foundation spf 10 113 chestnut uploaded by Monica R.
Probably the best foundation i have tried!! It is super easy to apply and blend. It also gives you that natural look which i love!! It does not feel heavy or gross on your skin. It comes with SOF and is a natural hydrating foundation:)
Emma D.
I was given a sample of Clarins skin illusion in the shade 110 honey by freesamples.uk. For some reason ,I always find it difficult to find a foundation that gives all over coverage to make my skin tone even.

In the past to achieve these results I have had to plaster my foundation on leading my skin to feel uncomfortable.

Now I have tried this foundation. it gives all over even coverage. The foundation its self is extremely thin so your skin doesn't feel suffocated.  The foundation has a lovely fragrance. my skin looks heathy and glowing.

Looking for your answer?