BY CLARINS

Clarins Skin Illusion Foundation Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Gina M.
Olympia, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this foundation because I have very dry skin and the reviews were good. I like it, it gives sheer to medium coverage and can be built up a little without looking cakey. I apply it with a beauty sponge and really like the finish. It is a pretty foundation and I would purchase again.
Jessica C.
Review for: Clarins Skin Illusion Foundation
This product has amazing coverage.Does not leave face feeling greasy at all.The coverage lasts all day(16+hrs)!I have sensitive skin and this did not cause my face to break out once.I highly recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive skin and wants great coverage.
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though I have a large foundation collection, I needed to try this! I had to guess on my shade so luckily I selected the correct one. My face had a dewy glow to it all day long. This did not settle into lines and did not look cakey or patchy. There was also a slight fragrance to this but it was a pleasant scent to me. This was definitely worth the cost in my opinion!
Kristen G.
Review for: 112 Amber, Clarins Skin Illusion Foundation, 107 Beige
This is my all time favorite foundation! It's light, has good coverage, and feels good! It doesn't leave me feeling greasy or like I have cake on my face! Very easy to apply with a beauty blender or brush! Haven't found anything that I like better!
Erika E.
Review for: 112 Amber
I love this! I've been using this foundation for years! It's my go-to foundation when I go out. It provides good coverage yet is light and sinks into the skin and looks very natural. Definitely recommend.
abby k.
i love this product, it is creamy and has great coverage. very easy to blend. lasts almost all day with a primer. this product is amazing for the price. it is very cheap making this such a great score.
Zally A.
Beaverton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works exceptionally well with making me look fresh faces and ready for the day. The only downside I would say is making sure you chose the right color foundation since it can look very different in a store versus at home or outdoors.
Jazmin L.
Pomona , CA
This foundation is really great because of its very liquid non creamy formula. Beware of creamy foundations because they can usually leave your face cakey. You can purchase it at Macy's or Nordtrom. I would definitely buy it again.
Tien P.
Los Angeles, CA
This looked so heavy on my skin. I tried everything, a flat top kabuki, a regular foundation brush, a buffing brush, a beauty blender, and just downright showering my face in fix plus. It would not go on smoothly at all and looked really arbitrary. Plus, it has a very odd scent. I don't mind scented foundations, but this was a little off putting.
Genesis G.
Passaic, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best foundation that I've proved... Personally, I recommend to all of you! It's made your skin like a porcelain.