BY CLARINS

Clarins Skin Beauty Repair Serum, 0.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Golden, CO
LOVE this serum. I got it on a whim once after reading so many good reviews. It made my skin look so nice and had a very calming smell; I looked forward to putting it on every night. Unfortunately, it is very pricey and I do not see myself in the situation any tone soon where I will be able to splurge on it. And clarins is not cruelty-free, which also deters me. But if you have the money and don't care they they're not cruelty-free, then it's definitely worth trying.
Shelbie P.
Shelbie P.
Azusa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is not for sensitive skin because I had a bad reaction to it at a Clarins mall event.  The lady applied this to my face and the next day my face was super red and unevenly colored.  I would not recommend to anyone with a sensitive face because of the harshness of it.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Candler, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though I am younger I still believe taking care of skin early is the best way to prevent aging. This serum is perfect for just that, it's lightweight while still being a good night treatment for hydration and anti-aging prevention. I will be repurchasing!
C D.
C D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Theres a reason it lives up to the hype. This product is amazing. The whole line is fabulous and lives up to it's claims. Def try, its avail on amazon as well. Amazing.
Breana G.
Breana G.
Daphne, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all time favorite serums to use on my face. I love that its so light weight and airy hold the bottle and on you skin. You can get it at Dillard's or on the clarins website.
Summer H.
Summer H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This repairs my skin so well. I haven't seen another product do such a good job. Major hydration and leave my skin smooth
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for awhile as the first step after cleansing my face, it replenishes hydration. There has been times when I have tried using toners instead, but I always return to using this serum because I notice the difference in my skin when I don't use it. It helps to retain moisture.
Gresa M.
Gresa M.
London
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for  when youve overdone anything thats left  your skin compromised....a true staple in  my  household. Bought in  a shopping centre and available in most places.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have sensitive and dry skin then this product is for you!it nourishes and heals my skin overnight. It helps calm inflammation as well. It's a lifesaver. It's a bit expensive, but if you have sensitive skin then it's worth it.