BY CLARINS

Ultra-soothing "emergency" treatment for skin that reacts to every little thing. Instantly calms extreme irritations and inflammations with the nurturing benefits of 90% pure plant extracts. Restores balance and clarity to sensitive skin with continued use. Use under Gentle Day Cream and Gentle Night Cream. Skin of all ages.

Shelbie P.
Azusa, CA
This product is not for sensitive skin because I had a bad reaction to it at a Clarins mall event.  The lady applied this to my face and the next day my face was super red and unevenly colored.  I would not recommend to anyone with a sensitive face because of the harshness of it.
Simona L.
Phillipsburg , NJ
Rst purchased the clarisonic machine and I was very impressed with the results. So I said to myself, it looks like this company produces results.
(My kind of company) I know that it says that you can use any cleanser with the machine and I did that and had good results. But if you want to move from GOOD to GREAT results use the cleanser that is formulated for the machine. I have very oily skin so I selected the refreshing gel. This product does more than just cut grease. It is very mild, non-drying,and it hydrates the skin. Most people with oily skin foolishly believe they need to dry their skin out with harsh soap products, rubbing alcohol etc. So their face won't look like an oil slick(I believed this too when I was a teen)and to ask a person with oily skin to moisturize their skin with serums or a lotion. They will probably think that you are insane. This is the perfect product because it seems ph balanced, soothing to the skin, firms the skin and gives your skin a healthy glow. You
Kayla L.
This stuff is AMAZING on damaged skin! If you're extra dehydrated, damaged, cracked, or burnt, this stuff will make you flawless. I use it on breakouts after treating with Benzoyl Peroxide because this takes down the inflammation overnight and prevents scarring.

A friend of mine got rug burn, and I had her dab just the teensiest bit of this on her swollen red skin before bed; in three or four days, the raw skin was a light pink color and totally healed. A week later she was brand new, no scarring, no marks, no hyper pigmentation.

Another friend had a reaction to a retinoid, and her skin became inflamed, dry, cracked, and flaky. She dabbed this on the worst areas and used HydraQuench mask overnight on her whole face. The next morning, her skin was perfect.

I cannot say enough good things about this miracle concentrate. It's mind-blowing and the littlest bit goes a VERY long way, so the teeny-weeny bottle actually lasts about a year! Good job Clarins!
Shelby D.
Black Mtn, NC
Even though I am younger I still believe taking care of skin early is the best way to prevent aging. This serum is perfect for just that, it's lightweight while still being a good night treatment for hydration and anti-aging prevention. I will be repurchasing!
C D.
Theres a reason it lives up to the hype. This product is amazing. The whole line is fabulous and lives up to it's claims. Def try, its avail on amazon as well. Amazing.
Keiona A.
Canton, OH
I tried a sample of this and loved it!!! Clarins skin care line has always stood out as a brand that really does what it advertises. Plus they have a great selection for specific concerns. My only complaint is that I would love if it kept the moisture all day. I would check it out as a light weight Summer Moisturizer.
Bianca B.
I had never used Clarins before until I was in Dillards and nobody wanted to wait on my mom & I. The associate at Clarins informed us on a lot of product knowledge & gave us great customer service. As if that wasn't enough, the products she sold us were fantastic! I loved how supple this creme left my skin!
Taylor W.
Golden, CO
LOVE this serum. I got it on a whim once after reading so many good reviews. It made my skin look so nice and had a very calming smell; I looked forward to putting it on every night. Unfortunately, it is very pricey and I do not see myself in the situation any tone soon where I will be able to splurge on it. And clarins is not cruelty-free, which also deters me. But if you have the money and don't care they they're not cruelty-free, then it's definitely worth trying.
Kristie M.
Seattle, WA
So the Super Restorative Kit I purchased was the Super Restorative Age-Repair Kit. I have melasma. It didn't clear it up, but it didn't get worse while I was using the whole kit. My face felt moisturized and non-greasy. I still use the day cream among other Clarin products and the SPF is perfect for avoiding Melasma. As a kit, the whole thing was four stars. Individually I do use Clarin products as part of my daily routine.
Kate B.
brooklyn, NY
I have rosacea and very sensitive skin. Sometimes, nothing helps. I tried this on the recommendation of a friend. This product really works. It actually calms my redness and irritation without causing outbreaks. I can only use a couple of products due to my sensitivity and none of them have the healing action that this product does. costs $ 35-37