BY CLARINS

Illuminates eyes with pure color. Matte, satin or pearl in texture. Smoothly glides on eye lids. Gives incredibly even color. Long wearing with exceptional hold.

TRACY O.
This is a fun and flirty shadow. Its soft and bold at the same time. Glides on perfect and blends well. Staying power is ok, it did crease a little about mid-day but blended back in really easy. True to color as well, wish this shade was in a waterproof formula.
Mimi S.
New Brunswick, NJ
The best i love it don't have any single complaint about i was so happy to have it .............. Must go buy it now don't waste your time go nowww ........ C c c.
Karli D.
San Marcos, TX
I loved using this as a transition shade and a base. It blends really nice and has a super texture. What could have been better was the fall out. It was a bit excessive. Overall a good product!
Kate H.
Clarins eyeshadows have the best pigmentation. They truly stay on all day, no need for re touch. Even when I sweat, they stay in place and at the end of the day it still looks fresh.
Dolores B.
Waynesville, MO
This was my first Clarins purchase. I'm usually a Clinique only gal. I was impressed with how well it lasted and that I didn't have any allergic reactions to it. I'm interested in checking out more Clarins products.
Andrea L.
Hialeah, FL
I have brown eyes and this green shadow makes them POP! They look golden when I have this on and it catches the light so beautifully! I love this!
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
Clarins mono couleur single eye color mystery grey....
this is very nice color and I use it many times... gives a perfect smokey look... love it
Mira H.
Love this eye shadow. The color is simple yet gives a little something extra. I love that it is more of an every day shade.
Kristen W.
These are great single shadows, I was really surprised about the color payoff, it was definitely better than I expected.
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville , FL
We really enjoy it. we buy it at ulta on an occasional basis. it's just the perfect amount too and doesn't feel heavy
Ines G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this product? What's your favorite place to buy it?