BY CLARINS

Let your legs go bare without a care! This easy-to-use tinted self tanner instantly dresses legs with an irresistible golden shimmer. Provides a subtle tint for flawless application every time. Leaves skin feeling satiny-soft as it protects against harmful free radicals.

Anne -Lise M.
Guildford, SURREY
Didn't like this product at all. Product is too runny, the smell of self ranking products are normally not nice, but this is awful, I normally manage to persevere with the tacky feeling of these products, but this was still tacky after 6 hours. Result was barely visible apart from by my knees and ankles although I applied it carefully. Needless to say I won't recommend.
Francesca P.
Toronto
Always use this weeks before a vacation really builds up a tan and doesnt stain sheets or cloths! It is a very great gradual tan
Statesville
Anyone else use this? Looking for a tanning lotion for my legs and I don't want it to stain but I don't actually see much here.

back