Clarins Shaping Facial Lift Wrap uploaded by Armen K.

BY CLARINS

This deliciously rich cream-mousse with extracts of Chinese barley and organic ginkgo biloba is a quick-fix lifting treatment for puffiness caused by sleep, stress or heat. Within just 10 minutes, sensations of heaviness are reduced, the skin texture is tightened, lines are smoothed away and repositioned. An essential complement to your everyday Lifting and Firming facial treatments, experts in contouring the face using plant extracts.

Usage: Apply a thick layer to a clean and dry face and neck. Avoid the area around the eyes. Leave for 10 minutes then rinse with clean water.

Clarins Shaping Facial Lift Wrap

Start your review of Clarins Shaping Facial Lift Wrap!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "one of the best quality brands for sensitive skin I have ever tried. clarins facial products never let me down and I love it! " in 4 reviews
Armen K.
PHOENIX, AZ
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Texture is really thick so I use just a bit of it. Last for long time and smells really good. I see improvement after 3 or 4 uses. Recommending Clarins is amazing.
Kaitlyn P.
Levittown
If you need an anti aging solution, THIS is it. There are so many benefits to this all in one bottle. I have very sensitive skin but this was very gentle. The price isn’t too expensive but not exactly cheap, however, it is worth every penny!
Samone E.
i can tell this mask helps to tighten my skin, which is amazing because my skin isn’t going to be young forever! 😩 this also dries my skin out a bit which threw me off a bit but with my combination skin it works out perfect.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Johana J.
Indianapolis, IN
I am new to this influenster, so, to give my opinion, I should first try the products, although this brand seems very good and I would love to try the product and thus give the go-ahead and promote it. my social networks I definitely want to try. And I have tried some products some are good and others are not, so I would like to read this message to get its quality and be able to share and promote them on my social networks.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
These face masks help you obtain healthy hydrated, acne free and dirt free skin. I recommend these few to you because it’s given me a healthy glow and skin with a beautiful finish. I shop at Ulta and Sephora
Wai Lin M.
Clarins - Shaping Facial Lift wrap was so nice after use! I love the product and it was totally affordable. Which skin type is it good for? Normal, Oily, Combination, Dry, and Sensitive skin types. Helps with puffiness and uneven skin tones. I would highly recommend this to all my friends, and family members. You can find this product and purchase it at Sephora locations.
Swapnil P.
Halethorpe, MD
recently tried this amazing mask. The skin on.my neck under my chin is smoother and more youthful looking.I'm very surprised.I use it on my neck under my chin and my face. I'm so happy I found out about this product. And u don't have to use a lot to see a big difference. The price of this mask is reasonable to me.I will continue using it.It does leave the skin dry after using it so I use my favorite moisturizer after.Great product and outstanding results. The results are definitely worth it.
mahnoosh m.
I have tried a small sample of this i was given as a perk and it was not enough to see any noticeable changes in my jawline area. Its smooth, fast-absorbing ,a little on the creamy side and doesn't have much of a scent to it either. Unless you use a product like this for an extended amount of time I think it would be hard to notice immediate results.
Anna H.
Bellevue, WA
Quite pricey but does the job right.Quite pricey but does the job right.Quite pricey but does the job right.Quite pricey but does the job right.Quite pricey but does the job right.Quite pricey but does the job right.Quite pricey but does the job right.
Crystal c.
Canyon Cntry, CA
How well does this work?