BY CLARINS

Newly-formulated Shaping Facial Lift goes beyond contouring the natural roundness of the face—to relieving additional heaviness and puffiness caused by an unbalanced diet.

• Refines facial contours.
• Defines cheekbones.
• Visibly “lifts” the jawline.

Dermatologist-tested. Non-comedogenic.

Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
I have a sample of this and I love it. I've always had large pores and as I've gotten older and my face loosens the pores seem to resemble wrinkles. This product makes my face look tighter and pores smaller instantly. It does seem to lose some of the firmness during the day but I'm hopeful that long term use will help with this. It is pricey but if it works long term will be worth the price.
Carol Z.
Wayne , NJ
Since 2009, i got my first one in Hong Kong, its not market towards teens, but I used it anyway, because my face is really puffy and swollen (fatigue) in the morning, I use along with the mask. I look "define" and my cheeks looks tighter after using it in the morning, and after allnighters.
Leah A.
brockton, MA
I've used this serum before my anti aging serum and saw results. It's nice because it reduces the puffiness of the facial features. It is not harsh at all. You have to use the clarins steps to see the results. Elbows to the knees, face pressing gently with your hands. If this could be just one step for a serum with anti aging, brightening and texture, this product would be one of the best!
Heather L.
I purchased this product not expecting too much or to be able to see a significant amount of difference in the contours of my face. In 2wks my skin was noticeable softer and fine lines were reduced - but the exciting thing was that around the areas of my eyes it was more lifted! In weeks 3-4 was when I saw a noticeable difference. My skin was lifted and more firm l, the contours of my face was more defined. Which meant I used less makeup for contouring.

I need to stress that you MUST follow the massaging instructions in order to optimize your results. This can be found on the Official Clarins YouTube channel. Keep in mind that in order to see continuous results you will have to continue using the product - don't think that slapping on the serum once will make a difference - it won't.

This was product was highly rated in Asia - and I can absolutely see why - I love this serum. Would recommend to anyone who wants a slimmer, less bloated facial structure.
Patricia R.
Brownsville
When it first came out I didn’t thought it would help with the puffiness on my face but after I tried it I realize it does work, I use in the mornings because is when my face is more swallowed and it does the job, really really love it
Samantha M.
Bensalem, PA
I got a large sample of this from Sephora and it's been amazing for my skin. I like to use it before bed and wake up with fresh skin. I think once my sample runs out I may grab a full size of it!
chelsey g.
weehawken, NJ
For anyone that gets puffy easily, especially if you drink water before you sleep,this is the product to try. I don't know how many bottles of this I've used in total but I go back to it every time! I see visible results instantly. It helps reduce water retention and make your face look more lifted and slimmer! A bonus is that it functions as a great moisturizing serum just on its own.
Anna Lee M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Wow 100% needs a better review, I personally saw immediate results with this product. I'm human, so sometimes I don't make the healthiest choices when it comes to food, and anytime I eat something high in sodium I wake up with some major facial bloat. While usually a good once over massage with my ice roller gets rid of a lot of bloat, it does take a while for it to go down completely. If I'm in a rush and need to go out in a hury and want to skip the ice roller, slapping on this serum gets rid of all of it by the time I finish applying foundation. It goes om smoothly and isn't sticky, no crazy scent or major skin tightening. You just feel healthy smoothr, it even makes my fine lines around my eyes feel less noticible. In my experience, great product.
Jennifer H.
I received a sample of this product in the mail. It was an okay sample size. I got two uses from it. It was easy applying. Very little went a long way. Smell was nice. Texture great. I get dry patches on my face and did have a few at the time I tried this product. I must say it softened the areas and after the second application they were almost gone. Sad I ran out. I will be purchasing this product. I have very sensitive skin. It didn't irritate it at all. The packaging on the full size products looks very appealing.
Gloria L.
Fairfield, CT
Great serum! I have really chubby cheeks and I notice a difference in the size when I use this serum. May not be detectable to everyone, but it is detectable to me and enough to keep me using this everyday! I layer it under my usual makeup routine and have no issues with it balling up. It has a fresh light scent that disappears pretty quickly. It is a little pricey, but well worth it for the boost of confidence it gives me :)
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY
How exactly do you use this? All over the face or just the contour regions?
Jemini M.
Passaic, NJ
I've been looking to get a new serum for my skin which does all the goodness and lifting. I tried a sample of this but I don't know I'm still iffy. I didn't see much of a difference apart from a moisturized skin, I couldn't apply day and night continuously as I had a very small amount. Does it really really work? Please give me honest reviews. I really need to invest on skin products.
Jennifer M.
How good it this stuff ? And how do I use it , And is it pricey? Would it clog my pours ? Where can I get it?

back