Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsClarins
Shaping Facial Lift Total V Contouring Serum

Clarins Shaping Facial Lift Total V Contouring Serum

by Clarins

Newly-formulated Shaping Facial Lift goes beyond contouring the natural roundness of the face—to relieving additional heaviness and puffiness caused by an unbalanced diet.

• Refines facial contours.
• Defines cheekbones.
• Visibly “lifts” the jawline.

Dermatologist-tested. Non-comedogenic.

WhhAts opinions on this? Good for facial contouring?
When did you start seeing results with this? Its been two months and I’m not sure I see anything yet
I've been looking to get a new serum for my skin which does all the goodness and lifting. I tried a sample of this but I don't know I'm still iffy. I didn't see much of a difference apart from a moisturized skin, I couldn't apply day and night continuously as I had a very small amount. Does it really really work? Please give me honest reviews. I really need to invest on skin products.
Start your review of Clarins Shaping Facial Lift Total V Contouring Serum!
Melanie F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Clarins Shaping Facial Lift Total V Contouring Serum uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Clarins shaping facial lift total v contouring serum is a great product! The whole Clarins line of skincare and body care is great. This serum is making a difference already!
Stephanie U.
Westminster , Ca
This was in my huge box of samples I have accumulated from Sephora. Man I didn't even know I needed any shaping or lifting but boy what a difference this serum makes. I will gladly be buying a full sized bottle. Worth every single penny at $80.
chelsey G.
Weehawken, NJ
Clarins Shaping Facial Lift Total V Contouring Serum uploaded by chelsey G.
For anyone that gets puffy easily, especially if you drink water before you sleep,this is the product to try. I don't know how many bottles of this I've used in total but I go back to it every time! I see visible results instantly. It helps reduce water retention and make your face look more lifted and slimmer! A bonus is that it functions as a great moisturizing serum just on its own.
Carol Z.
Since 2009, i got my first one in Hong Kong, its not market towards teens, but I used it anyway, because my face is really puffy and swollen (fatigue) in the morning, I use along with the mask. I look "define" and my cheeks looks tighter after using it in the morning, and after allnighters.
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
I have a sample of this and I love it. I've always had large pores and as I've gotten older and my face loosens the pores seem to resemble wrinkles. This product makes my face look tighter and pores smaller instantly. It does seem to lose some of the firmness during the day but I'm hopeful that long term use will help with this. It is pricey but if it works long term will be worth the price.
Gloria L.
Fairfield, CT
Great serum! I have really chubby cheeks and I notice a difference in the size when I use this serum. May not be detectable to everyone, but it is detectable to me and enough to keep me using this everyday! I layer it under my usual makeup routine and have no issues with it balling up. It has a fresh light scent that disappears pretty quickly. It is a little pricey, but well worth it for the boost of confidence it gives me :)
Curly S.
Arlington, VA
Clarins Shaping Facial Lift Total V Contouring Serum uploaded by Curly S.
Purchased at: Saks OFF 5TH
Moist expensive serum I bought that doesn’t deliver the wow factor I thought. I’ve tried using with my 🖐 hands and fingers massage. I also used with my toning stones , Jade rollers and still I don’t see a more contour appearance. Clarins Shaping Facial Lift Total V Contouring Serum
Katherine K.
This product is one of my holy grails as I have been using in for over 10 years. It isn’t magic where my face will reshape itself to have a defined and perfectly contoured Angelina Jolie face, but I do notice that my face looking puffy if I don’t use the products in 3 days. It also goes on light and gets absorbed immediately so you can layer on other creams/lotion/oils.
María G.
Amo los productos Clarins. Aunque son bastante caros, valen la pena. Este serum es buenísimo para pieles a partir de los 30 años de edad. Funciona muy bien contra las primeras líneas finas. Lo recomiendo muchísimo y por supuesto que la volvería a comprar.
tamy B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this stuff it lifts and firms the face. It was the best investment I made and I normally use Korean skincare.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...