Clarins Self Tanning Instant Gel

by Clarins

Quick-drying self-tanning gel for face and body that delivers buildable, natural-looking color instantly.

Want to try how is it on skin.?
What is your opinion in this product?
Does this actually work well? I don’t want to look streaky or orange!
Start your review of Clarins Self Tanning Instant Gel!
Rosie S.
Atlanta, GA
Clarins Self Tanning Instant Gel uploaded by Rosie S.
This self tanner has a wonderful smell to so it may be a bit strong if your sensitive. It reminds me of the same scent they first started with. Clarins is still one of the best brands for self tanners that has the added benefit of skin care.
nadia G.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is not oily I love that about it.Also it actually gives my skin a light bronze.it also seems to keep my skin hydrated.
Charlie T.
Midwest City, OK
I am loving this self tanner from clarins! It is a gel formula so it goes on and blends out leaving no orange streaks. It is scented but only slightly and it is a pleasant scent. Long lasting and 8 have had zero issues with it staining white clothing or linens. It is pricey but worth the investment for a quick bronze glow!
Ang C.
Always works for me, wherever I go I always have to pack this with me it's definitely a beach bag need
Brisa K.
Moreno Valley, CA
Clarins Self Tanning Instant Gel uploaded by Brisa K.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I purchased this product a few months ago. At first I was hesitant since other products stain your hands and clothes. This product unlike others doesn’t. The smell isn’t bad either. If you like to self tan this is a great product to use. I recommend it.
Alice M.
Dallas, TX
I didn't put much work into the application, but it is dark, sparkly, and thick - all things I stay away from in a self tanner! Don't think it's worth the price - I use a mousse with a tanning mitt over this.
Landyn S.
Los Angeles, CA
I used Clarins auto-bronzante while traveling in France and Italy during the winter season. It kept my skin looking sun kissed and smooth! It was my savior!! I'm from Los Angeles where it's sunny all the time and always have the opportunity to tan. Clarins was easy to apply, not streaking, and the color was very natural. It lasted a while before reapplying! I would definitely buy this product again.
Dawn S.
San Francisco, CA
You can take the girl out of the beach, but you can't the beach out of the girl! Having just moved from Miami to less than sunny San Francisco, I have become an avid user and believer in Clarins' instant bronzing gel. Not only is it easy to apply, it smells amazing and looks natural!
Elene P.
NewCastle
A miracle of self-tanning that gives a beautiful complexion to your skin and provides its 24-hour hydration.
Kimberly K.
Rosenberg, TX
I've tried tons of self tanners in the past dealing with orange, streaky messes.... Honestly no one wants that or has time for that! So I would have to say this is one of the bests I've tried!! No orange mess, no streakiness, only a nice light bronzy tan! Which you can easily build on! And it dries in minutes! An amazing purchase!