BY CLARINS #63 in Self-Tanner

This must-have award winning self tanner and beauty editor favourite, delivers a quick, streak-free, natural golden colour without the sun. A non-oily, lightweight self tan gel, it's easy to apply and dries quickly, so no need to wait before getting dressed. Formulated with unique plant extracts into one bronzine, tinted mousse, your skin remains soft as the colour develops once the self tan is applied. Apply occasionally for a subtle golden colour or apply more frequently for a deeper bronze colour. This long-lasting everyday tanner is the perfect accessory to any season.

Cindi D.
Bakersfield, CA
In Love with Clarins Express Self Tan! I've tried soo many and THiS gel bronzing tanner does not clog my pores as a lot of self tanners have! My Clarins tanning regimen is as follows: thoroughly exfoliate in the shower prior 2 application and apply gel in the PM. Apply again 3-4 hrs later, let dry & sleep on it. Lightly shower again in the AM, no scrubs, no cloths. Air or pat dry entire body & apply a light layer of moisturizer. I like Clarins Body Firming Cream. You can then use a washcloth & lotion 2 blend any darker areas like knees, ankles and around fingers/toes etc. Done! I like it dark so reapplying every 3-4days is good for me but seriously, this stays REALLY well, (minimum of 7 days before your skin starts naturally exfoliating itself) as long as you hand wash your body in the shower, NO exfoliating until reapplication time! Best results ever for a natural looking brown tan!
Rae P.
Cambridge , MA
Fantastic, easy to use self tanner with natural glow. I've used this tanner many times both in the winter before a trip and during the summer to enhance my tan. I always find it goes on smoothly without streaking and I get a natural, soft tan every time (like I've spent a day in the sun). Just make sure you wash your hands immediately after use if you don't wear gloves or use an applicator or they will end up orange!
Kait K.
Pensacola, FL
It gave a beautiful finish without any streak. Unfortunately because of it having such a strong odor I can only give it 3 stars. Yes it looked amazing but my boyfriend wouldn't even hug me, he thought I smelled so bad. I won't be using it again which is unfortunate considering how easy it was to use and how perfect the results were. Shame.
Kimberly K.
Rosenberg, TX
I've tried tons of self tanners in the past dealing with orange, streaky messes.... Honestly no one wants that or has time for that! So I would have to say this is one of the bests I've tried!! No orange mess, no streakiness, only a nice light bronzy tan! Which you can easily build on! And it dries in minutes! An amazing purchase!
Dawn s.
San Francisco, CA
You can take the girl out of the beach, but you can't the beach out of the girl! Having just moved from Miami to less than sunny San Francisco, I have become an avid user and believer in Clarins' instant bronzing gel. Not only is it easy to apply, it smells amazing and looks natural!
Peyton C.
Lutherville, MD
This is the best self tanner. It is on the pricier side, but it is definitely worth it! It gives you a nice glow without looking fake. Like any other self tanner, you have to be careful using it, but if you apply it properly it does the trick. I love it use it in the winter.
Landyn S.
Los Angeles, CA
I used Clarins auto-bronzante while traveling in France and Italy during the winter season. It kept my skin looking sun kissed and smooth! It was my savior!! I'm from Los Angeles where it's sunny all the time and always have the opportunity to tan. Clarins was easy to apply, not streaking, and the color was very natural. It lasted a while before reapplying! I would definitely buy this product again.
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
This is as close to a close real tan as you can get even better. I love how it makes you glow and yes its quite expensive but cancer removal surgery is way costly. This lets you look like you have baked in the sun all day long..
Merryl M.
Chattanooga, TN
I am in so in love with this bronzer I stumbled upon it while browsing Ulta one of my favorite pastimes haha! I love the fact that I don't look like an oompa lompa and it matches my natural skin tone especially when I am tan!
Mr F.
Bogota
I am trully in love of THIS product, the texture is amazing and the result is overwhealming, i love the fact that it is a gel so it dry instantly on your skin. This product don't transfer to your clothes so if a huge plus!