BY CLARINS

Satin Smooth Body Lotion was launched by the design house of Clarins. see more...

Clarins Satin Smooth Body Lotion for Unisex
  • "Best lotion ever!!! Seriously you won't get a better smelling and moisturizing lotion! In love since years " in 10 reviews
  • "Good for dry skin.soft making for my dry skin.softer more my skin makesbmy skin more refreshing" in 5 reviews
  • "Great product usually I am very weary of skin products because my skin is very sensitive but clarins have always been great in that area and left my body feeling soft and fresh " in 3 reviews
Sabrina B.
Portland, OR
Very moisturizing. Keeps my skin feeling soft and it’s good because my husband can use this also. He gets super dry skin and I feel like it helps with that. Isn’t the cheapest on the market but worth it.
Inna S.
East Hanover, NJ
This body lotion I buy recently, but I'm totally fell in love with it! I have a very dry skin, so using different lotions, creams, body butters - it's my everyday routine. Clarins is one of my favorite brands, especially I love their skin care products. So this lotion I purchased without any doubt - I felt that it would be good! Instantly after use - my skin is so smooth and hydrated, so I want to touch it again and again! The smell is good to, I highly recommend this.
sowjanya t.
Hicksville, NY
For this winter with my dry skin, I love using this body moisturizer. It makes my skin feel fresh and healthy. It has the intense moisturizing effect. I use this as soon as I came out from shower on my damp skin. I thought the results are effective when I use this when my skin is damp.
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
Smelt really good and left my skin soft! I recommend this product for anyone. It was very effective, and most definitely affordable. It is a for sure favorite in my house and you sure try it for yourself!
Mara S.
Always have been a Clarins fan overall i have used there products i have the sunscreen and the body lotions. this one is perfect for my type of skin it makes it feel smooth and silky without it being so thick.
Joshua M.
Clarins never disappoints me with their body products! This product is like silk and melts into the skin. You never feel sticky or heavy while wearing this, but it does leave an invisible veil of moisture on the skin. I love this product
Rossana H.
Anderson, SC
Great quality lotion. Love the smell and the way it leaves your skin. Affordable and very gentle on your skin if you have sensitive skin. I use it on a regular basis and would continue to do so.
Would recommend.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Clarins Satin Smooth Body Lotion is extremely moisturizing. Feels great and really leaves my skin soft and supple. Smells good, too. Higher on the price scale, but worth it for the quality product. I recommend this for sure.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
This lotion is just awesome. My husband loves that it doesn't have a really strong smell - even though he doesn't actually use the lotion - and I love that it's very moisturizing and easy to use.
Daryya D.
East Hanover, NJ
My one of to go lotions when I need hydration without steekness or any smell. I like it its fast ability to absorb and give enough hydration for hot seasons