Clarins Santal Face Treatment Oil

by Clarins

Skin-calming face oil formulated with 100% plant extracts to hydrate, tone and comfort.

What are the main oils in this serum?
Start your review of Clarins Santal Face Treatment Oil!
Svitlana Z.
New Castle, DE
I don't like how it smells, but I absolutely love it's effectiveness! During pregnancy that oil was one of my daily must-have, to moisturise skin in the morning and before my bad time. Maybe thanks to that oil my skin was so shiny and healthy!
Tina N.
Newcastle, WA
Long story short, I overexfoliated my face and my skin was dry and felt tight for a while. I was desperate to find something that would help with the dryness and help speed up the heeling process so I decided to splurge on this. After 3 days my skin was finally getting back to normal! Definitely worth the price tag and it's something I'll use more for dryness every once in the while instead of everyday since my skin is combo/oily rather than dry.
shanan  M.
Mahwah, NJ
I loved this face oil, it is my second time using the product. I have combination skin and putting an oil on it actually helped control my oil problems. It makes your skin look nice and not oily afterwards. Very hydrating as well, would recommend.
Alissa S.
Was so so so afraid of using this at first because I was very worried it would make my face too oily! I use it after cleansing and moisturizing with my tatcha water dream! I put a few drops in the palm of my hand and apply it with two fingers on the high points of my face (cheek bones, forehead, jaw) and on my dry spots. THIS MAKES ME FACE SOOOO SOFT AND SMOOTH. I typically do this before going to bed and wake up the next morning with a very even tone and feeling very moisturized
Kathy S.
Wheaton, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
Very hydrating and moisturizing. Scent is wonderful. Great for winter months. Reasonable price.
Marina R.
Coral Springs, FL
I have been using this product for 3 month. I feel my skin a little more smoother and the dryness less intense. Using during the night combined with the moisturizer. I will continuously using it. I will maybe change the moisturizer but will continuous using this product.
Reagan D.
Nixon, TX
It was a decent oil . I tried it because I have problematic skin and it was gentle on the skin but it did a great job of softening up my skin and helping with acne I had . It was a bit pricey for me but it was worth it . I recommend this .
Jeaneliz C.
Lorain, OH
Clarins Santal Face Treatment Oil helps with my skin just because I have very dry skin it was my first time and I recommend it nice packaging but it’s a bit to pricey got it off amazon
Amity L.
Binghamton, NY
A must have during the winter season. A little pricey but truly helps with dry skins a little goes a long way.
Hannah E.
Mars Hill, NC
I love this stuff. I got it as a sample with a purchase from Ulta. At first I didn't really know much about it, the box said it was a face treatment oil which isn't something that I use on a regular basis. I decided to try it out one night when I noticed that my skin was a little dry. The next morning after using this product it's like my face had received a spa treatment it felt like new, and restored back to normal. I personally don't like the feel of oils, that's just something that I have always disliked but I can get past it for this product. It's on the pricier side but I can swing it for the results it gives.