BY CLARINS

Lip color or lip care? It’s a little bit of both! Clarins’ luminous, age-defying lipstick—created with Nutri-Youth Complex—creates fuller, younger-looking lips. Tip: the more you wear it, the more luscious your lips will become.

Clarins Rouge Eclat Lipstick
  • "This is 100% my new favorite lipstick! It's the perfect nude w/ a rosey tint to it. That being said, the color I got was 01 nude rose. Ha. Ha. The texture is creamy but feels so lightweight on the lips. It's not a super shiny lipstick. It makes your lips look juicy if that makes sense. Like they are lusciously hydrated. It is expensive if you ask me, at $29 but worth it. I posted a pic on my instagram @GlowofElegance if you want to see the shade." in 5 reviews
Lisa R.
Liberty, SC
Kimberly P.
Quincy
I really like the creamy formula of this lipstick and it almost feels like a lip butter. I have this in a few different shades and they all look great on me and give me just the right amount of color. The thing I love about this products is that it comes in a lot of neutral shades which works very well for me. I will definitely be back to Macy's to buy this in more shades.
Roxan M.
I have been using these lipstick lately and I soooo love it,my fave color,as I dont like dark colors on my lips,it feels good on my lips when i use these..
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
Nude Rose

Lovely light pinky nude color...very creamy and moisturizing...dont even need gloss over it. Love it!

chrystal n.
Alhambra, CA
This lipstick is such a nice, sweet pink lip color and I love using this on lips. if you're going for a nude lip use this
Amber G.
Florence, KY
I love this lipstick. It’s super creamy and makes my lips feel very soft. The color stays on for a long time.
Meg B.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 02 Sweet Rose more...
This is a great product. The color is very pretty and it is long lasting. I would recommend this product.
Jessica R.
Round Rock, TX
I love this color it's not to dark or light it goes great with my skin color it's very long lasting
Giselle S.
Arch N.
Review for: Clarins Rouge Eclat Lipstick - Rouge Éclat Spring Make-Up Collection more...
clarins age _ defying lipstick they comes in an elegant golden packaging the rogue eclat formula doesn't settle in to cracks they feel lovely , smooth and very moisturising , also they have fruity fragrances and taste .
Candy rose (16 ) : pinky /mauve shade with satin finish , it's nice warm colour .
Strawberry sorbet (18) : A natural sheer pink with brown undertone , it's wearable colour for me , I could wear it with or without makeup.

back