Clarins Roll-On Deodorant uploaded by Nour T.Clarins Roll-On Deodorant uploaded by Kiran95 S.

BY CLARINS

This delicately-scented, alcohol-free deodorant — with Buchu Leaf, Witch Hazel and Rosemary extracts — decreases perspiration to keep underarms dry and odor-free for hours. Non-irritating formula is gentle enough for the most sensitive skin — even after shaving.

Lindsay R.
My pits don’t perspire, but they can get pretty stinky. I’ve tried so many different deodorants over many years including all of the “clinical strength” ones. I hated allllll of them. They felt gross and made me smell even grosser. After almost giving up, my grandma (hear me out) recommended the one that she swears by. In my head I was thinking, there’s no way it’s gonna work, andddd it’s gonna smell like old people (no offense grandma, love you) but I tried it and it honestly felt like the moment in Holes where they discovered that peaches and onions completely erased the smell of dirty shoes. I literally didn’t smell anything, except a light remanence of the fragrance. I did check in’s throughout the day and NOTHING! I even had my friends sniff test, and they couldn’t smell a damn thing! I’ve been using this for 3 years now and it’s worked in the Carolina heat through tailgating and going to the pool, and everything in between. It makes my pits pretty itchy but I can deal since IT WORKS. It is a liquid so you have to let it dry quick but once it’s dry there’s no residue whatsoever. I wish more people knew about this. It saved my life (and other people’s noses).
Reagan F.
Tampa , FL
I love this deodorant. It just makes you smell so clean and feel so great. It doesn't melt off and it is a great deodorant for warm climates as it doesn't stain your clothing and make you feel disgusting. This is a great product definitely go buy it.
Putthida S.
Tacoma, WA
Without a doubt, this is one of my favorite roll-on. Before using this one, I always use drugstore roll-on, but this one from Clarins is so good. The smell is not strong, and it doesn't give that wet feeling, and make me feel fresh all day.
Julie P.
Duluth, GA
I'm extremely picky with which types of deodorant I like but one day as I was browsing I found this and had to give it a try! It is so gentle to the skin and never fails to protect me from sweat and odors especially when going on a run
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
This deodorant from #clarins is so good for sensitive skin I used it once when I was working with clarins but it's expensive ...
Ivannys M.
Amo este desodorante anti transpirante. es uno de los mejores del mercado y brinda mucha protección por mas tiempo
Sabrina B.
Love this deodorant! No white marks and lasts all day. It’s a little expensive but it lasts a longtime
Yari R.
I have been using this deodorant for over a year now . It works really well on me. It's not cheap so I tried some other deodorant and I got allergic reaction from it. I switched back to this and never have any issue. I go through these quickly but don't think I will be buying anything else
Jessica O.
Plainfield, ON
This product has great coverage for your underarms however the smell is not the greatest. It goes on super wet, rolls on very easy. It is a great product as long as you don't mind that the smell is not very good. I received this free to try from a friend and I don't think I would purchase it again.
Jeanne K.
I really like this deodorant, first because it smells like roses but also because it works really well.I struggled in the past to find a deodorant that would really work for me ,but now I have found the one.If you don't like wet deodorant you will not like it ,but for me it is not really a problem.
Dermatologist U.
Meadows 8, DU
Does this deodorant contain aluminium?